The Miz: Leader of Nexus?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I think it could make sense, especially after the events of Summer Slam, first being rejected by Team WWE and being replaced by Daniel Bryan. He could have been planning on costing team WWE the match the entire time. If you notice, the Nexus never attacked him (not that I can remember atleast). I also think that him leading the Nexus could not only lead into Miz/Bryan and Miz/Cena feuds but it could also create a potential Barrett/Miz "power struggle" which may lead to Nexus breaking up, but not necessarily getting owned out of the WWE.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
wow i never thought of it that way but i hope it doesn't spark another cena/miz feud cuz the last one sucked, the best part was when i thought miz got banned from RAW but then he came back the next week -.-

maty619

Reaction score
^The only reason that sucked is because it was a squash feud, Miz was a lower mid-carder at time whereas now he is an upper mid-carder/main eventer (depending on how you look at it) so he won't be squashed by Cena like he was last time.

I think this could be good idea with Miz possibly cashing in his MITB eventually only for Barrett to cash in his guaranteed title opportunity on him. Either that or this could give Nexus the chance to extend over the two brands, put Barrett, Gabriel, Young and Sheffield on Smackdown and keep Miz, Tarver, Otunga and Slater on Raw, that has the potential to be awesome imo.

Mister J

Reaction score
He would be perfect since he is a joke just like Nexus.

CMS

Reaction score
Mmmm, why would have Nexus attacked Miz? They have never had their paths crossed? Besides, they have tried to attack him, only that Miz ran too fast (remember the Battle Royal at NXT)

straight_edge76

Reaction score
You may have a point there CMS, but you could also add in the swerve that The Miz already knew of said attack thus was able to get away (hey, it isn't the most logical swerve, but I have heard worse from the WWE). I am not saying that it's 100% full proof that it would be him as the leader, but it would be an interesting person to use as a leader, and the way Tarver helped "attack" Daniel Bryan imo it wouldn't be unheard of for him to be the leader.

Reaction score
what does imo mean?

Tremendous post.

Wade Barrett is the leader of Nexus and they should keep it at that. They're original mission statment was to get or take what WWE SuperStars had. Why would Miz be apart of that? Maybe in some weird twist he would become they're leader but I don't see it.