The Miz is Number 1/Cena Sets Record

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
WWE star The Miz has been voted number one in Pro Wrestling Insider's Top 500 list for 2011.

Several readers have sent in word that with his WWE Title win on Raw last night, John Cena has now set the record for most WWE Championship wins, having won the title 9 times. The previous record holder was Triple H with 8 wins.

Wow this is actually kind of shocking to me that Miz was voted number 1 over 499 other wrestlers all over the world. I don't agree with this at all tbh. Maybe if he was top 20 it'd be ok but number 1? C'mon son.

Axis

Reaction score
It's all kayfabe though. Who else had a better August 2010 to July 2011?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
The miz is the best wrestulr ever, he says he s awesome and he's better than rock and cena and all those other nerds.

The miz is bigger than stone cold, he could carry kurt angle to a good wrestlin' match, misawa wished he was half as good as the miz,
miz, miz , miz...

he's awesome.... Cuz he's tha' mzi and he's awesoem....

.... ka-durh

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Lol someone isnt a Mizfit.. But reports have come out that after the Subway thing with Jared this past week Vince remembered how 'AWESOME' The Miz is and now hes getting another HUGE push. I dont mind, Ive been a fan since Real World, glad to see him on top of the E.