The Miz is AWESOME

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ballin

Reaction score
The promos he's been cutting on Cena lately have been great.

"Cena fans are abunch of teenage girls, prepubsecent (sp?) boys, and 20 and 30 year olds who still live with their mothers"

Too bad Show had to come out and screw everything up. I seriously luled when Miz hit Cena/Show with the chair. Lmao.

Thoughts?

PeepShow

I have not laughed at one thing he has said since he came into the league. Anything remotely laughable that was associated with his was when he was a sidekick to Morrison. Everything he says is like something a freshman would say as a comeback to an upperclassman. Just seems so blah and Blue.

NCD

Reaction score

"Cena fans are abunch of teenage girls, prepubsecent (sp?) boys, and 20 and 30 year olds who still live with their mothers"

Too bad Show had to come out and screw everything up. I seriously luled when Miz hit Cena/Show with the chair. Lmao.

Thoughts?

I feel you. That promo he cut tonight represents the way a lot of ppl feel about Cena; plus, his overall ring prescence has stepped up a notch in these last few weeks.

noumenon

^Your sig is making me gag.

No doubt Miz has been doing a great job on the mic...but unless this culminates in a legit feud with Cena then I really think a U.S. title feud would be far more favorable for him at this point.

MizMasta3000

Thoughts?

Although I think Miz is awesome too, it looks like he is getting a push he doesn't deserve right now. He needs to win actual MATCHES before we can move him to the upper mid card.

But Miz is amazing on the mic and cut a good promo with Maryse last night. She is so hot

I like the sig NCD. I am liking that sig

MikeRaw

[I have not laughed at one thing he has said since he came into the league.

Yeah, I thought the same thing when he was drafted :confused:
Anyway... Miz has been doing great. His promos are well rounded, and best of all, true. He needs to get a few more matches though. Not necessarily with Cena, but at the same time as this 'mini feud' with Cena is going on. I really don't know if Miz has what it takes to be a main eventer though. Time will tell. But he's doing a good job right now.

PeepShow

lmao

Had baseball on the mind last night. Prolly the reason for that. Mean to say since he came into the WWE.

chessarmy

^Your sig is making me gag.

Same here :laugh:

Anyway, The Miz is definitely one of the better heels on RAW right now. I love his promos on Cena, and his shirt that says "I'm Awesome" on the back makes me laugh. Just give him a few more months and he could add a whole lot to the show

Ballin

Reaction score
I feel you. That promo he cut tonight represents the way a lot of ppl feel about Cena; plus, his overall ring prescence has stepped up a notch in these last few weeks.

Your siggy is awesome :clap_1:

xtremebadass

The Miz is NOT AWESOME. The Miz is a HACK.

Some of his one liner's were funny, but got old fast because after his funny lines, he kept talking which really spoiled the moment. His voice is annoying.

All he is doing is trying to rub off the best in the business today. It would be different if he wasn't such a total douche, but too bad Miz, you are that big of a douche. Your wrestling sucks, your "gimmick" sucks, your ring gear sucks, your hat sucks, but you have something going for you, you don't suck as much as CM Punk.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^And you're a John Cena mark, so it's obvious you feel that way.

Miz can wrestle, in fact, most of the company was backing this guy as one of the most improved in-ring performers, and his promos are about as good as you can get from a mid-carder, and have been a lot better than whatever the hell Cena's been doing as of late.

Moonlight Drive

Everything he says is like something a freshman would say as a comeback to an upperclassman.

But that's his entire gimmick.

I gotta admit, I lol'd @ the Tim Allen reference. 'It's tool time!'