The Miz Being Blamed for Survivor Series Buyrate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Draine said:
Rock? He's not quite THAT good, but he is, indeed the most charismatic and "must-see" superstar in the WWE today.

Didn't necessarily mean be that good and become a mega-face and company-carrier, but I see massive relations between the two. Miz I think is the closest to Rock's mic skills/charisma on the whole roster next to Cena.

Miz should be given more freedom on the mic instead of the boasting gimmick, he puts people to shame most of the time.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:
Didn't necessarily mean be that good and become a mega-face and company-carrier, but I see massive relations between the two. Miz I think is the closest to Rock's mic skills/charisma on the whole roster next to Cena.

Miz should be given more freedom on the mic instead of the boasting gimmick, he puts people to shame most of the time.

But he already had gotten so much mic time so its pointless. No one wants to see him if he's not actually being relevant.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thewindyfan said:
But he already had gotten so much mic time so its pointless. No one wants to see him if he's not actually being relevant.

He gets louder reactions than most when he's in the worst feud in WWE, that's how good Miz is :p. I like him having mic time, it's the only time he can keep himself in the game. I just wish he got to say what he wants, had the same freedom as Punk and was an interesting feud.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Michael Cole is actually good on the mic.

Miz is actually good on the mic. This is the problem

The Miz would make a great announcer someday. Again... a problem

Can you kick his a**... maybe. That's the problem, right there

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Don't need to be massively built up to be a star though. Mic skills and average wrestling ability and you're there.

Miz will get better in the ring

If Taker can get better, anybody can.

Gosh, Taker was awful at first.

The Miz could be Jericho so fast it isn't funny. (Granted he's not fooling anybody with a lionsault, but still)

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
Miz will get better in the ring

If Taker can get better, anybody can.

Gosh, Taker was awful at first.

The Miz could be Jericho so fast it isn't funny. (Granted he's not fooling anybody with a lionsault, but still)

Miz has gotten better in the ring. Did you see him up until about a year ago? He was terrible. Jericho is great in ring so I doubt Miz could reach that level tbh.
P.S. can you stop putting italics in some of your posts please. It makes it kind of hard to read.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Will do

Miz improved working with Morrison.... He kind of slowed tagging with Truth

I expect he'll tag with Bryan (form a unit with Cole) at some point and so on

Jericho worked with the best wrestlers who ever lived. Miz needs that

Reactions: seabs

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Miz' matches are decent now, compared to when they were horrific. He's only going to get better that's why i'm saying push him. Is there anyone better than Miz at media? Has there ever been anyone better? Miz is a proven draw, he was drawing 500k+ in his segments during his title reign, sometimes had over 1m viewers coming back to see the ME he was in (with Cena admittedly at times) when he had booking like he did, that's impressive.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Miz nay-sayers will point out working with Cena/Rock generated an increase in viewers

His body of work is far too small, but if he gets the chicks on his side, nothing else will matter

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Even segments without both of those he draws. The guy was a star before WWE, and still is. No wonder he's over, he's been interviewed by everyone on the fricking planet, and he aces them all the time lol.