The Miz and Chris Jericho: Are they the perfect heel team?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Reaction score
Are Chris Jericho and The Miz the perfect heel team for WWE right now? Personally, I think the answer is a resounding YES.

Both men teamed with Big Show before hand and for both it ended up not working out. Not only that, they both have similar gimmicks with them being extremely cocky and egotistical. They have an insane amount of charisma, they work the same style in the ring, to me it seems these guys are meant to be a tag team. In other words, they are the perfect heel team for WWE today.

What do you think?

DENNIN

Reaction score
not only that but Miz looks like he can be Jericho's long lost son...by the way I have officially named them "The Ayatollahs Of Awesomeness"

Reaction score
It's a great but temporary tag team. I can't see them lasting long term because their characters' ego will prohibit them from working together. They'll continuously try to out-promo and out-perform each other and that will lead to a huge rift between them. I say by August, maybe even July, they're feuding. If not, I'm okay with being wrong.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
In a word.... Yes.

I love this pairing tbh. Not only does it give both of them and The Harts something to do short term but it also, and imo most impoartantly helps The Miz. It's pretty much a given that The Miz is going to be the next big thing in the WWE, what better way to help that then allign him with arguably the greatest heel of all time? If Mizorrison got him as far as he is now much further do you think JeriMiz will t ake him in terms of improvement in the ring and getting even more heat?

maty619

Reaction score
You say they are both egotistical as if that is something unique, most of the heels today are exactly that, WWE are just lazy but I see what you mean about them both having incredibly similar gimmicks.

I woudln't go as far to say they are the perfect heel tag team, that woul be Jericho and Punk imo but Miz is just as good and it fits in with the recent happenings, as I said in another thread, I can't wait to see how this pans out.

LKP

Reaction score
A damn perfect team Imo. Jerimiz sounds damn good. And i think already the break up will be Miz turning face on jericho. With of course Egos getting in the way. But on paper sounds like a damn good team to me.

CMS

Reaction score
Not all heels are egotistical. All are cocky, but that's just a trait of their gimmick. In Jericho's and Miz's case, being arrogant is their entire gimmick practically

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one tired of The Miz being immediately thrown into another tag team while Big Show gets to be the WHC no. 1 contender.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Its better then getting lost in the shuffle that is RAW. Other then JoMo and Truth who is there for The Miz to feud with? I honestly think that they are saving JoMo/Miz for one of the big PPVs.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
The Miz is the freaking US champ. When was the last time he's been in a title match/feud? I'm starting to believe WWE scrapped the division and Miz is just carrying the belt for show.

DENNIN

Reaction score
last time Miz defended the belt was against MVP at Elimination Chamber so ya its been a while. he's probably just defending it at house shows so WWE doesn't get screwed over by their own 30 day rule.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Miz has evolved quite nicely, but he just isn't ready for a full fledged singles run yet. Teaming Big Show did him good, had a great tag title run while still being US champion, but the Big Show himself didn't benefit Miz at all. I think Miz sharing the spotlight with Jericho will work wonders for him. Give these two a solid 4-6 months together and the Miz will become larger than life.

noumenon

Reaction score
The US Title is obviously sitting on Miz waiting for him to put over Daniel Bryan I'm assuming.

And to answer your question... yes. I seriously could not be more excited about a team at this point. Just imagine the promos these guys will cut together. There's not much to say about this besides it is indeed awesome.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
The promos are going to be more orgasmic than a Punk promo. Saddly, all I see coming out of this is a Miz feud with Braids and Shades.