The Miz addresses CM Punk's DVD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/embed/pNaNbOf0rX4

A great interview with The Miz where he finally addresses what Punk said about him on Punk's DVD. This interview shows The Miz is more professional than Punk.

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
Gotta admit that he did prove that he is much more professional in his thoughts, than 'Mr. Crybaby' CM Punk, who always has this weird theory that everyone is against him, and that everyone wants to screw him all the time.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
PSachkovsky said:
Gotta admit that he did prove that he is much more professional in his thoughts, than 'Mr. Crybaby' CM Punk, who always has this weird theory that everyone is against him, and that everyone wants to screw him all the time.

How can you watch a 20 minute video in 7 minutes?

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
How can you watch a 20 minute video in 7 minutes?

I didn't watch the whole video. I watched the part where he talks about the CM Punk DVD, and that's all I needed.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
In a nod to the comnentary thread this. The Miz would be awesome.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
He's right about the superstars that should be annoyed they aren't at Mania in the main event. It strives them to work harder :D

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone's more professional than Punk. HEZ A REBEL BRUH.