The Mind Of Sanders

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
The chair swings around as we see a masked relic of yesteryear that said "Rona Sucks" across the front of the mask. The man behind the mask places his feet up onto the desk of the office he commandeered. The dirt and grime of the outside world that lent itself onto the table was the third sign of disrespectful measures taken. The first was going into the so-called "bosses" office and sitting in his chair. The man who signs his checks. The third was the dirt and grime falling onto the desk where he does his work. The man leans back in the chair obviously enjoying the relaxed cushioning of the chair. The eyes of Sanders darts around the office taking in the luxury of Oliver Thawne office. As his eyes finished scanning the room he would look forward and remove his mask off his face throwing it down. The facial expression of disappointment painted upon The Franchise's face spoke volumes. But, it won't be as loud as the volume of his words.

"You know, the world has been ravaged by the Coronavirus surely. But, as I sit here in your offices. Don't worry Oliver, you're security is still fine. Minus some mental and physical anguish. I'm sure you got the money to cover that. However, I don't know about that very expensive table in your lobby. A well placed Ending Credits on one of your goons ended that for you. I may have cost you a couple hundred thousand dollars worth of money. However, that pales in comparison to what you have cost me and many others. The fans, the people who are waiting. I had a date with destiny back in February. To begin to right the wrongs of this business and that man Jake Wakefield was my target. However, it is now October and I understand the circumstances. But, unlike the others. I intend to get some answers. Because one thing is I don't intend to wait longer. You know what I want Oliver. And, you know what the people want. So, I figured since we are still months on end without an answer. The salary has been nice but, that's not enough for me. So, I figured I'd give you some motivation in the old fashion way. "

The man slides his feet off his desk, knocking off an expensive vase in the process as you hear it shatter off-screen as if it was broken from the fall. Sanders looks at the camera making a mockery opps facial expression with his lips. As he stands up and raises his right arm up to reveal in his hand is a black metal bat. He holds it into the air, as he swings it at a picture on the wall of Thrawne and his family shattering the glass as the picture falls to its right side from the impact of the blast.

"I wanna know Oliver. Are you gonna give me that unsanctioned match? Are you gonna follow through with this contract or am I gonna have to go through your office destroying this lovely piece of property you worked your entire life for. And, then find out where Jake Wakefield is, destroy him, and put his blood on your hands? I can just as quickly do that and I plan to regardless. But, Oliver. You need to come with answers quickly. Because I'm just getting started. Corona or not. You hold the keys and I'm not leaving until I have my answers or this office receives that good old Franchise Makeover."

Last edited: