• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Million Dollar Invitational; WS Fire Pro Tournament #2

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Obviously, there can only be one Million Dollar Champion.

Ultimo Dragon.

MessyWeeCranefly-max-1mb.gif

Weapon X

End of Heartache
Seeing as it's been almost a week since we've had any new entrants, I'm going to go ahead and start with 14 entrants! Firstly, thank you for participating. I hope to do this more often in 2023, your reactions are worth it.

AND GUESS WHAT?

BRACKET TIMEEEEE.

v3W4vi9.png

Two buy ins, thanks BracketHQ, ya fuck. BUT WOO boy this is one heck of a tournament. Will THE ZOMBIE take a BITE out of JONAH? Will the legendary JUSHIN "MOTHER-FUCKIN-THUNDER" LIGER call Rhea Ripley MOMMY? Will Orlando Jordan CU-... DANCE ON THE BODY OF MATT CARDONA? And will David Arquette is used to dealing with knife wielding maniacs, but will he be able to survive a trip to SUPLEX CITY as he faces BRRRRROCK.... LESSSSSSNARRRRRRRR?!?

Find out more as The Million Dollar Man watches above with his signature cackle, as WrestlingSmarks proudly presents... THE MILLION DOLLAR INVITATIONAL!!

The first round starts TOMORROW! Be there or B²!

b2.jpg

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Seeing as it's been almost a week since we've had any new entrants, I'm going to go ahead and start with 14 entrants! Firstly, thank you for participating. I hope to do this more often in 2023, your reactions are worth it.

AND GUESS WHAT?

BRACKET TIMEEEEE.

v3W4vi9.png

Two buy ins, thanks BracketHQ, ya fuck. BUT WOO boy this is one heck of a tournament. Will THE ZOMBIE take a BITE out of JONAH? Will the legendary JUSHIN "MOTHER-FUCKIN-THUNDER" LIGER call Rhea Ripley MOMMY? Will Orlando Jordan CU-... DANCE ON THE BODY OF MATT CARDONA? And will David Arquette is used to dealing with knife wielding maniacs, but will he be able to survive a trip to SUPLEX CITY as he faces BRRRRROCK.... LESSSSSSNARRRRRRRR?!?

Find out more as The Million Dollar Man watches above with his signature cackle, as WrestlingSmarks proudly presents... THE MILLION DOLLAR INVITATIONAL!!

The first round starts TOMORROW! Be there or B²!

b2.jpg
@Blaze I'm sorry, but David Arquette is fucked lmfao