The Meme Wars I: The Phantom Meme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Reaction score
Would you like to say, like, anything, Tweet?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ace, who’s your scum team?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Does my vote need any explanation? I believe the CC.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Not really sure what you think my game here is as scum if I’m gonna claim vig knowing I’ll be counterclaimed, it’s not like I’ve spent the day trying to get people onside lol I’ve alienated almost everybody except Rugrat ironically. I didn’t really need to start pushing CP when I was trying to get ace lynched because he’s one of the people I could potentially get onside.

There’s just so obviously been no strategy here lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Or why I’d even push ace in the first place when I had him as town and so did most others so what do I gain from trying to push him if I’m scum?? There’s plenty of other targets that wouldn’t have been so hard to get off the ground. Plenty of appetite to lynch Rugrat, plenty for Barry, some for CP, some for magic, some for lethal. Tweet/alco is basically null because alco didn’t post at all. They can’t all be my teammates

Ace

Reaction score
My scum team is Poyser, Barry, and an other. A couple guys who could be the third - Lethal, CP, and even a double-vig-claim Rugrat.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
My scum team is Poyser, Barry, and an other. A couple guys who could be the third - Lethal, CP, and even a double-vig-claim Rugrat.
What percentage of the game is that :reigns3

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why do you think Rugrat who apparently knows I’m 100% scum doesn’t want to lynch me today lol

Ace

Reaction score
So Poyser if noone claims to have protected me then its at least one of you or me lying, right?

Ergo, I'm clearly going to vote for you.

Also, its Mylo. So any arguments to rational claiming sorta go out the window. There was a good chance from your perspective that there isn't a vig given we already had a desperado and an arsonist and this is a tiny game. And if there is a vig, you're going 1-on-1 with them - given you're on most people's scum lists you may as well go for it and posit the sort of 'why would i claim vig' arguments you're making. Your Best case scenario you don't get lynched and town loses. Worst case scenario is you, who is already likely to be picked up and lynched sooner rather than later, die. The risk is kinda worth the reward if you're maf, don't you think?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Does it necessarily have to be that you were protected or else he's lying, Ace?

Ace

Reaction score
What percentage of the game is that :reigns3

A lot. I know. But I'm confident of 2 of the 3 mafia. So that's something.

Why do you think Rugrat who apparently knows I’m 100% scum doesn’t want to lynch me today lol

Rugrat already gave his reasoning. Keeping a vig alive at least gives town another shot at surviving night in the case of a mislynch.

Besides, I haven't ruled out both of you claiming vig and both of you being mafia.

What I do know is that you claim to have shot me, I don't have protection, and I didn't die. Something stinks, and it's coming from your direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.