The Meme Wars I: The Phantom Meme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Welcome back Jeffrey, reading back now.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If nobody wants to join me on ace I am pretty fine with lynching cp tbh as I outlined earlier I think they’re teamed and I don’t think his reason to read ace town really makes any sense and his response of wel I wouldn’t put myself between poyser and a teammate I don’t think holds any merit whatsoever when it’s mylo lol

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
We lynch town and we lose. Probably better to aim for a useless inactive tbh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also he’s been on both of my wagons over the last two days, agreed with me about jeff and tweet but now wants to lynch me because I want to lynch ace? Lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tweet why do you think Ace is town?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like I’ve literally caught him out to be full of shit twice so not really sure what’s swaying you here

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Grim Cornette
Jeff Valley Driver v2
Rugrat
Poyser
Tweetrich Engels v2
CraigPelton
Lethal Banks
Ace Dalton

Pretty much where I am. Rugrat gives us poyser imo if he's scum (I've pointed out in my first life why his vote patterns is off and his meta is off, he's also voting CP who poyser susses, and I don't really see it myself). if Poyser is scum, barry probably is too as Tweet pointed out.
I think if Rugrat is scum it also should clear CP?

Ace

Reaction score
Like I’ve literally caught him out to be full of shit twice so not really sure what’s swaying you here
You literally haven't at all as everyone except you seems to understand but anyway, people can look at our interactions and make their own decisions.

I find Lethal unvoting Jeff upon him repping in fucking bizarre. Whether its a scum-read or just a weird play I don't know yet.

As it stands I'm willing to lynch Poyser or Barry. Rugrat and Lethal are both guys who I could be convinced into voting with the right argument, I guess. But I'm definitely heavily inclined towards Poyser and Barry. Still have NFI re: CP, NewTweet, or Magic/Jeff.

Ace

Reaction score
Grim Cornette
Jeff Valley Driver v2
Rugrat
Poyser
Tweetrich Engels v2
CraigPelton
Lethal Banks
Ace Dalton

Pretty much where I am. Rugrat gives us poyser imo if he's scum (I've pointed out in my first life why his vote patterns is off and his meta is off, he's also voting CP who poyser susses, and I don't really see it myself). if Poyser is scum, barry probably is too as Tweet pointed out.
I think if Rugrat is scum it also should clear CP?
Why is Jeff v2 your clearest guy right now? Not sure if I missed something here since Lethal also unvoted Jeff when he repped in?

Ace

Reaction score
Why is Jeff v2 your clearest guy right now? Not sure if I missed something here since Lethal also unvoted Jeff when he repped in?
Oh JFC I just saw who it was that posted this post :done :done :done :done :done :done :done
It's been a long day guys.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You literally haven't at all as everyone except you seems to understand but anyway, people can look at our interactions and make their own decisions.

I find Lethal unvoting Jeff upon him repping in fucking bizarre. Whether its a scum-read or just a weird play I don't know yet.

As it stands I'm willing to lynch Poyser or Barry. Rugrat and Lethal are both guys who I could be convinced into voting with the right argument, I guess. But I'm definitely heavily inclined towards Poyser and Barry. Still have NFI re: CP, NewTweet, or Magic/Jeff.

it was a bit cowardly for sure, but reading his posts, they felt more like derp town than planning scum, if that makes sense?

It could be that he was scared scum that didn't want me to come in a vote him though, yes. I just don't think Lethal is THAT see through as scum??

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Love to know how Jeff surmised me and Barry as aligned

Status
Not open for further replies.