The Meme Wars I: The Phantom Meme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Reaction score
Can you think of any time as scum you’ve noticed me doing this?

Also, I know you said it’s not based on much, but if you could elaborate a little on your reads even just a little, that would be swell. I guess I’m most interested in your tweet read, but I’d like to get some insight into why Rugrat is your top mafia read (Well I guess second top after me) and what makes you think lethal is town
Poyser: I have noticed you being noticeably more aggressive as town. Hence the relative lack of aggression worries me.
Tweet: PR seems legit and beyond that he has been pretty town with his style. Often PRs/PR fake claims allow scum to coast but he has seemed to be genuinely involved which is a good sign.
Rugrat: I take back my read after he pointed out a good point re: Banez/Jeff. It had felt like he had coasted until this point but tbf he had said something about being out so that combined with his d2 posting makes me more comfortable.
Lethal: Good contributions. Seems to be legitimately working hard for town.

As I said, these are all early and minor leans and I'm not particularly confident in my early-game on this site but hey ho.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Lel can’t even get my head around a desperado atm, it’s over boys

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No, he'd be dead. "If the shot hits town, you die." That would still kill the intended victim, no?
Also nah the intended victim would usually survive. That’s the point of the role, you either shoot scum or sacrifice yourself to confirm someone

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
No, he'd be dead. "If the shot hits town, you die." That would still kill the intended victim, no?

in theory yes? unless i was bp i guess (which I'm not). It also says if the shot doesn't go through he dies yes? Which means he'd die hitting anyone BP or if he was blocked (id say much less likely since I dont think banez would be a high priority lets block him target, esp that he was widely town read and would have been watchable)

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I wouldn't be giving Tweets a town read from his PR, as you've said, he can coast along on it (pushing papers) and not accomplishing sweet fuck all

Ace

Reaction score
Oh lol. If Jeff is town Banez would die. So if anything Jeff is more clear. I re-take-back my thoughts on that being a good point.

Still willing to give Rugrat benefit of the doubt there in that he at least was trying to contribute and not coasting tho.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Poyser: I have noticed you being noticeably more aggressive as town. Hence the relative lack of aggression worries me.
Tweet: PR seems legit and beyond that he has been pretty town with his style. Often PRs/PR fake claims allow scum to coast but he has seemed to be genuinely involved which is a good sign.
Rugrat: I take back my read after he pointed out a good point re: Banez/Jeff. It had felt like he had coasted until this point but tbf he had said something about being out so that combined with his d2 posting makes me more comfortable.
Lethal: Good contributions. Seems to be legitimately working hard for town.

As I said, these are all early and minor leans and I'm not particularly confident in my early-game on this site but hey ho.

Ok well you can be town I think

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh lol. If Jeff is town Banez would die. So if anything Jeff is more clear. I re-take-back my thoughts on that being a good point.

Still willing to give Rugrat benefit of the doubt there in that he at least was trying to contribute and not coasting tho.
Yeah I got my words back to front but if banez targeted jeff then jeff is town

Ace

Reaction score
I wouldn't be giving Tweets a town read from his PR, as you've said, he can coast along on it (pushing papers) and not accomplishing sweet fuck all
If you're referring to me, it's not that he has a PR, I've liked how he's posted with a PR. I think the PR opens someone up to giving tells off more than usual and I've liked what I've seen.

Ace

Reaction score
Yeah I got my words back to front but if banez targeted jeff then jeff is town
Not confirmed because of roleblocker/BP etc but certainly the most town person we have so far, yes.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
vote tweet

start there. Also think Rugrat is full of shit (yeah its a bit of omgus but hes been on my shit list since yesterday)
Lethal seems like a good boy, but his first post this morning seemed a bit of TMI. Could be the indy, but i dont give a fuck atm

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Jeff I've already claimed, don't burn unnecessary energy barking up a wrong tree

Ace

Reaction score
Ftr busy playing Wolfenstein so will be in and out (mostly out) for the next few hours.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I also still got Banez as my top town read, Barry is up there as well though with him you always got a little WIFOM as to what trying to be helpful actually means for his alignment but I wanna give him the benefit of the doubt. I don't currently trust Jeff or Poyser. I think they're cheating on me.
Both. Asking questions and caring about the answers is a towny thing to do for anybody, with Banez on top of that you got the fact that scum Banez is a coward who would rather lay low with the rest of em in a game this dead.

Instead of laying low I wish he'd come lay in bed with me tho.
You know something's fucked up when Banez and Barry are the most town read people after d1.

Tweets having a raging town read for Banez which seemed at the time to be a huge stretch. "as scum he's a coward" is a copout weak way to give a cheap confirm.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff I've already claimed, don't burn unnecessary energy barking up a wrong tree

nah im not. i wont be lynching you regardless. was more of a thought i wanted to get out there for later in the game. carry on .

Reactions: Lethal
Status
Not open for further replies.