The Meme Wars I: The Phantom Meme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
well if everyones mentality is the game is dead and so theyll just follow any wagon regardless of their own fucking thoughts, this game is going to be fucking dumb
I pushed two wagons until it was you or no lynch at end of day

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Not sure I really buy this reaction tbh. Like man said I should be holding myself to the same town standards as if I’m gonna push myself for not living up to them :reigns3 its not that you were “low input” jeff as it’s not the number of posts I’m pushing you for, it’s the fact that you didn’t really accomplish anything whilst you were around and I thought your play around Tweet was a little awkward.

I wasn’t asking for votes for tweet at the point I was voting him because it was a push based on very little? I am more confident about you being scum than he is, although I must say his comment when he showed back up tonight is :deandre and stinks

Also don’t really like the pushing of the narrative that I “waited” until you were in bed, that’s a load of horse shit and if you read the thread it’s pretty obvious. I was on lethal and waiting for him to show up and perhaps claim, then once he did and I liked his reaction I needed somewhere else to go. Truth be told I knew lynching you was a massive long shot but thought trying to hustle and get as many votes as I could would be helpful later in the game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I pushed two wagons until it was you or no lynch at end of day

voting isnt pushing. nor was it my point lol. voting without any thoughts of your own is useless since ppl cant read off of it post flip. you know this.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not sure I really buy this reaction tbh. Like man said I should be holding myself to the same town standards as if I’m gonna push myself for not living up to them :reigns3 its not that you were “low input” jeff as it’s not the number of posts I’m pushing you for, it’s the fact that you didn’t really accomplish anything whilst you were around and I thought your play around Tweet was a little awkward.

I wasn’t asking for votes for tweet at the point I was voting him because it was a push based on very little? I am more confident about you being scum than he is, although I must say his comment when he showed back up tonight is :deandre and stinks

Also don’t really like the pushing of the narrative that I “waited” until you were in bed, that’s a load of horse shit and if you read the thread it’s pretty obvious. I was on lethal and waiting for him to show up and perhaps claim, then once he did and I liked his reaction I needed somewhere else to go. Truth be told I knew lynching you was a massive long shot but thought trying to hustle and get as many votes as I could would be helpful later in the game.
1 - How was my play around tweet awkward? I agreed with him on one point and kept my vote there. You pushed nothing and voted elsewhere, no one commented on it, so I moved over the lethal even though I thought it was shit because there was literally nothing else going on.

2 - I agree with the bolded statement, I had a similar initial feeling. Maybe we should stop being smurfs then, and actually push who we don't actually like, instead of making awful metal reads with no consideration for the context?

3 - the problem is that I don't actually believe you that you think I'm scummy, since all signs in the thread up to that point don't really show that. Now perhaps you saw lethals posts and genuinely liked them and thought maybe I seemed off enoug hto you to go for it and see whats up. I'm willing to at least CONSIDER that being possible. Much like I want to believe that as scum, it's just too risky for you to do that on day 1 as you could of easily settled on a no lynch or pushed an inactive potentially more successfully without too much flack if it flipped town. I am willing to write it off as last minute bad push on your end considering, well, we didn't have a whole lot to work with.

Do you have any other town reads? (im assuming lethal is one now)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Poyser was rugrat the first person to vote you? If so, was there ever an explanation for it? Since he's talking about him pushing things :)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t really have much other than meta to go on atm :draper2 and your play around Tweet was awkward because as I said you went from voting him to wanting to follow him but you kinda did it in two stages and set it up first lol.

And ye I like lethal, banez and barry for town atm. Slim pickings.

Oh no wait, including myself that’s a quarter of the game :bosque

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Jeff's anger seems genuine this game and not FAKE. I think the lack of vulgar insults seals it for me that way.

Banez is my target tomorrow. Play that swing card :)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser was rugrat the first person to vote you? If so, was there ever an explanation for it? Since he's talking about him pushing things :)
Nah he just said lets push poyser iirc

Cp voted me and said he thinks me and Tweet were bussing too which was odd, but then he followed me so I’m not really sure how serious he was being

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and @Poyser , surely you can at least see why your push appears cowardly from MY p.o.v. Read back. I say fukin on lethal, obviously implying im crashing. then he shows up. then you push me. (rough order iirc). so from my POV yeah it looks pussy as fuck as i was around all day and not one mention.

Now ofc, from you POV I cansee why you dont think so as your claiming it was mainly due to you waiting on Lethal, which is factually correct.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Nah he just said lets push poyser iirc

Cp voted me and said he thinks me and Tweet were bussing too which was odd, but then he followed me so I’m not really sure how serious he was being
yeh def was ??? about that too. CP likes to joke a lot early (see last game) so Im with you that it probably shouldnt be taken overly serious?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don’t really have much other than meta to go on atm :draper2 and your play around Tweet was awkward because as I said you went from voting him to wanting to follow him but you kinda did it in two stages and set it up first lol.

im curious regarding barry as im more null atm. will need to read back. theres a few things ive noticed in town barry i havent seen here. but again, due to context, its not really worth mentioning at this moment.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
edit : @Poyser that barry post was supposed to also ask you to clarify your barry town read for me, plz!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

To be fair, I THINK (correct me if im wrong) I was the first person to call out lethal's entrance ( but didnt vote him). and then ppl started making moves/votes that way shortly after. So I didn't really follow Tweet anywhere, and if anything I kind of felt at the time that ppl were jumping on Lethal because I said that stuff, in hopes for an easy wagon. might be worth looking at that whole section as well, especially if we are under the assumption that Lethal is town here and was being railroaded (which i believe he was, considering how quickly the wagon picked up iirc)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
(also dont actually shoot magic i wasnt serious lolol)

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
My wagon was obsenely fast and based off of sweet fuck all. Might be worth a check on that.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon
Status
Not open for further replies.