The Meme Wars I: The Phantom Meme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
When has Poyser been so hungry for a lynch last time?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Wnat kind of shit push was that? And after i went to bed? Its the weekend the game 8s dead but only im the one who needs to push? What kind of shit is that?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ill look over later at that vote stuff. Id prob shoot magic tn since hi.m showin up.at the last hour to push a town lynch is the same thing he did last game. Its one that stood out. Cp too as he voted w poyser after saying he thought him n tweet were cobusing

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I.suppose poysers reasoning was quite baaaad as well considering he should be applying the same town standards to himself. Theres going to be lots to answer for once day flips because that push was baaaaaaaaaaad.

Its also unfortunate lethal showed up minutes after my vote it seems? Convenient or unfortunate? Will have to read back.

Also should we not be looking back at who started the lethal wagon? Was it not banez? I know i mentioned his entrance was meh, and then ppl started voting AFTER that.

If u turds want to wagon me again for nkt holding ur hand the entire game go ahead and be Blue? I wouldn't claim for that wagon, won't claim for a wagon of the same reasoning. U literally tried to blind lynch me you fucking cowards, wtf lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh @Rugrat your voting pattern was awkward and you gave no.town reads or thoughts on banez. What gives? No very town rugrat like

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Poyser why did you push me when u know im low input on weekends qnd have told all of, ad nauseum, that that is the case. Why did you give up on tweet or ask for votes there when both of us were there? U never gave a reason to town read there, n we had time to push. Yet you waited all day till i was gone? Pretty weak and not very manly. In the past you've had no issue confronting me when im scum. Why did u try to cheaplynch me this way instead?

Its problematic, since knowing im town, you blind lynching me there means your're dead next as i don't think town forgives you for lynching a top tier town player. On the flip side, if you are scum, who else other is going to be a problem once the game gets going outside me and magic. So getting me out of the way d1 is prob still worth it.

Hmmmmmm!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also where did i guys want me to push exactly? I cant very well make up comtent to comment on :/ like wtf did you actually expect? To.rally the troops every phase every game? Get real :heston i have a life too ykno

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
@Poyser why did you push me when u know im low input on weekends qnd have told all of, ad nauseum, that that is the case. Why did you give up on tweet or ask for votes there when both of us were there? U never gave a reason to town read there, n we had time to push. Yet you waited all day till i was gone? Pretty weak and not very manly. In the past you've had no issue confronting me when im scum. Why did u try to cheaplynch me this way instead?

Its problematic, since knowing im town, you blind lynching me there means your're dead next as i don't think town forgives you for lynching a top tier town player. On the flip side, if you are scum, who else other is going to be a problem once the game gets going outside me and magic. So getting me out of the way d1 is prob still worth it.

Hmmmmmm!

This is interesting, part of why i was glad to see lynch not go through as it's blind lynch + i really wanted to see your reaction to it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This is interesting, part of why i was glad to see lynch not go through as it's blind lynch + i really wanted to see your reaction to it.

so what is your conclusion, then ?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
The game is inactive af, so was willing to follow on anyone. I haven’t given thoughts on Banez in a few games tbh. He seems town but wanted to wait and follow.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Uh... okay I'm glad that lynch didn't go through cause while I agree that Jeffs play around me seemed a lil shaky, he still vibes overall town to me and I penciled that little incident down as an offshoot of his take no prisoners style of play. Would have probably hammered anyway cause I hate no-lynching but I wouldn't have felt great about it.

There isn't a single ex-boyfriend of mine that I no-lynched after they broke up with me.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well if everyones mentality is the game is dead and so theyll just follow any wagon regardless of their own fucking thoughts, this game is going to be fucking dumb

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
4awg0l.jpg

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Uh... okay I'm glad that lynch didn't go through cause while I agree that Jeffs play around me seemed a lil shaky, he still vibes overall town to me and I penciled that little incident down as an offshoot of his take no prisoners style of play. Would have probably hammered anyway cause I hate no-lynching but I wouldn't have felt great about it.

There isn't a single ex-boyfriend of mine that I no-lynched after they broke up with me.

Any direction interested in so far? I'm personalyl struggling to pencil anyone in as town atm?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler