• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Meme Wars I: The Phantom Meme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
3.5 hours and you want to start new wagon?

Remember last game where Magic and you were scum and I was chasing a scum wagon and then Magic decided to start a NEW wagon out of nowhere.

Why am i getting exactly same vibes here right now?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
3.5 hours and you want to start new wagon?

Remember last game where Magic and you were scum and I was chasing a scum wagon and then Magic decided to start a NEW wagon out of nowhere.

Why am i getting exactly same vibes here right now?
Do you think lethal is scum?

Banez

And do realize when magic started the new wagon, there wasn't much left in the day that time either.

Are you voting Jeff for claim or for lynch?

Banez

If we lynch claimed stump and he flips town stump, he can have my vote for rest of the game fwiw

Poyser

Pathological Liar
I’m voting jeff because I think he’s the most likely to be scum in the game atm with the very little information we have. I realise it will be hard to lynch him at this point but I’m not too bothered with no lynching when the alternative is lynching someone i don’t think is scum

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
unvote
vote Jeff

skimmed his posts and not really jumping out as town jeff imo, good enough

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Although we only need 7 votes, not like it’s one of those games we need 12 lol so it’s doable if people get online

Poyser

Pathological Liar
I said why like 1 page ago you lazy motherfucker

Basically I’d expect him to have much more agency by now as town which he usually does. The game is dead but he has not tried at all to get it going or make stuff happen. Also he thought tweet was scum and then when the wagon wasn’t really taking off he then followed tweet but did it in 2 stages, first being like oh I’m not opposed but maybe he’s not around yet and then after adding not really anything else later on goes ok well I waited long enough and followed.

It’s just not town jeff imo

Status
Not open for further replies.