The Meme Wars I: The Phantom Meme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
so you voted me on a 25% non-omgus reason, even though you read me town for calling you out on your vote, and then rightfully voting you (as you agree yourself the vote was intentionally bad) ?

That's some steiner math :francis
I wasn't reading you town, I had the slightest of town LEANS on you and everybody else who didn't like the Mitch wagon. Important distinction, this stuff isn't as black and white as my feelings of undying love for you.

Also no, I got no input on Barry and Rugrat cause I didn't take the Mitch wagon nor Rugrats vote on Poyser seriously for a single second.

Am I to take from your words that you think there's some kind of huge problem with those votes?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
sheeeeeit forgot this started

vote poyser

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
How about you just tell me because I really cba?

There's just 7 pages? How can you not be arsed to read back?

As for person who ALWAYS reads back even the dots from every post this seems strange.

Banez

Reaction score
Lethal's entrance was underwhelming.

Banez

Reaction score
Somehow expected more from Lethal in this game.

vote Lethal

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I wasn't reading you town, I had the slightest of town LEANS on you and everybody else who didn't like the Mitch wagon. Important distinction, this stuff isn't as black and white as my feelings of undying love for you.

Also no, I got no input on Barry and Rugrat cause I didn't take the Mitch wagon nor Rugrats vote on Poyser seriously for a single second.

Am I to take from your words that you think there's some kind of huge problem with those votes?

Ok, I don't absolutely hate this explanation at least. It's not that there's a "huge" problem, it's more that if your reasoning the vote mitch was to see how people would react, I'd expect you to maybe have more of a complete analasis as opposed to "dem ppls who said it looked bad look guud" . just seems a little 1d for you is all.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
regarding Lethal, I;ve also'm not opposed but we would have to do that assuming he's not showing up? just going by timeline, its gonna end at liek 630 am est. so if he does show for a claim, i certainly wouldnt be around. I'd prefer working out some alternatives

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Rugrat what is your PR. I'm not really seeing a consistency to it :francis

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ok, I don't absolutely hate this explanation at least. It's not that there's a "huge" problem, it's more that if your reasoning the vote mitch was to see how people would react, I'd expect you to maybe have more of a complete analasis as opposed to "dem ppls who said it looked bad look guud" . just seems a little 1d for you is all.
Probably accurate, tryharding isn't my strong suit these days, I've mellowed out on mafia quite considerably.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Whoops forgot the PR :worried

Happens when the only thing on my mind is our relationship.

Banez

Reaction score
we got around 15 hours, i'll be back in the morning.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah I’m not really sure why lethal popped in to acknowledge the start of the game and then fucked off but not really seeing that as a scum move lol, he usually try hards on entrance as scum?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yeah I’m not really sure why lethal popped in to acknowledge the start of the game and then fucked off but not really seeing that as a scum move lol, he usually try hards on entrance as scum?
I remember Game Show Mafia where you caught him as scum because he entered the thread complaining that nothing was happening while not trying to make anything happen himself. What's different here?

While we're talking, what do you think of spending the rest of eternity just enchanging infatuated looks?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I remember Game Show Mafia where you caught him as scum because he entered the thread complaining that nothing was happening while not trying to make anything happen himself. What's different here?

While we're talking, what do you think of spending the rest of eternity just enchanging infatuated looks?
Hmmm, I was sure I remembered his meta being that he tries super hard to catch up as scum lmao. I’ll go and browse game show now

As for your second question, I’m in

Status
Not open for further replies.