The Meat Fanclub

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
IKR? It's not like they're going extinct or anything. Well, they will be, but let me enjoy it while they last.
haha its moreso the conditions people get so butthurt over. IDGAF what happens, i do love my free range chicken and hate the monster 1.3lb breasts full of steroids, but at the end of the day to me they are less than human, and are doing us a favor feeding us. In the real work they are prey as well, so to pretend I should care about peoples opinions on animals is just as annoying as the idiots who remind people 10+ times every meal that they dont eat meat or support dead animals.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
haha its moreso the conditions people get so butthurt over. IDGAF what happens, i do love my free range chicken and hate the monster 1.3lb breasts full of steroids, but at the end of the day to me they are less than human, and are doing us a favor feeding us. In the real work they are prey as well, so to pretend I should care about peoples opinions on animals is just as annoying as the idiots who remind people 10+ times every meal that they dont eat meat or support dead animals.
Us men were meant to eat meat since the beginning of time. How the hell are we supposed to become ZACKED without it? But yeah, it's pretty annoying that they'll tell you it's wrong.
Soylent green?
1973 movie? Dang, you're old. :jeritroll:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I usually say something along the lines of "plants are alive too dick. Maybe you just can't hear them scream". That always goes over well.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Gotta love meat, put me down.

534d11d7ddfc0a78a1d4a3e090e3287e.jpg

Porterhouse.jpg

f978cf50880d4c59255919b7b17bee5b.jpg

4f2462b891856ab3753d60055afeafb6.jpg

e06a3229a236908ec5ff3e0fcc6fc555.jpg

:yay: :gusta: :fap:

Reactions: CM Punk

Nick

Reaction score
Meat is so fucking good. Ordered a pizza a couple nights ago, loaded that shit up. Onions, green peppers, sausage, meatball, pepperoni, salami and ham. That shit was good.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Meat is so fucking good. Ordered a pizza a couple nights ago, loaded that shit up. Onions, green peppers, sausage, meatball, pepperoni, salami and ham. That shit was good.

That sounds amazing. If they have a Papa Murphy's in your area, there's a 5-Meat Stuffed with like 3 pounds of pepperoni, ham. bacon, canadian bacon, and italian sausage for like 10 bucks.

It's probably the second best pizza out there behind the one you just mentioned.

Reactions: CM Punk and Rogue

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
That sounds amazing. If they have a Papa Murphy's in your area, there's a 5-Meat Stuffed with like 3 pounds of pepperoni, ham. bacon, canadian bacon, and italian sausage for like 10 bucks.

It's probably the second best pizza out there behind the one you just mentioned.
You're a meat fan? :yay: