The Mark Stoops Dynasty

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Fuck Da Bears :mark:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
lCkIBrc.png

The 58th Super Bowl would be an extremely tense affair with both the Browns and the 49ers being extremely caged in their approach and not looking to take any risks whatsoever. Both defences would seem to be at a superhuman level of focus and strength with both teams struggling to earn first downs. A breakthrough would take place when Logan Cooke would punt the ball a massive 59 yards and it would trickle out at the 3 yard yarding really put the pressure on the Brown's offence. San Fransisco's D-Line would pin Mayfield in his end zone and Nick Bosa would sack Mayfield to for the safety. The first quarter would end with San Fransisco winning only 2-0.

Logan+Cooke+Atlanta+Falcons+vs+Jacksonville+COekKK-q3bAl.jpg

(Logan Cooke - 49ers' Punter)

The second quarter would also be a real offensive struggle for both teams, and they were both pinned back to the point that they were forced to punt as they were not getting the distance on the field to even consider going for the field goal. Logan Cooke would find a lot of pressure being placed on his shoulder for each of his punts to make good distance, whilst Larmarcus Joyner found himself being tasked with the duty of doing his best to hit the Brown's punter before the release. Eventually, the 49ers would find themselves within kicking range and Jason Myers would have the range to kick a key field goal.

usa_today_10335365.0.jpg

(Jason Myers - 49ers' Kicker)

The first half would end at the range score of 5-0 and Jarno Stormberd would share his thoughts with a touchline interview and make it clear that this game could go in either direction, but that he had faith in the 49ers and that the Special Team unit was really proving their worth in the most important game of their lives.

1591300669212.jpeg

Lady Gaga would be the act for the half time show and it would be entertaining to say the very least.

The third quarter would see the Browns seem to realise that they needed to start taking more risks if they wanted to get back into the game, as a five point deficit was normally nothing to worry about but in this contest five points seemed like a mountain to climb. Baker Mayfield would throw a bazooka of a pass down the field that would travel for over 50+ yards in the air and be aimed for Odell Beckham Jr. and OBJ looked like he was going to make a game changing catch only for the 49ers young Jason Irvin (Strong Safety) to catch the ball for the interception that would stun everyone on the pitch including OBJ that looked furious as he would pound the floor with his fist. The rest of Q3 would see neither team get any closer to scoring and with one quarter left the 49ers still remained just up by five.

Dustin_hopkins_2016.jpg

(Dustin Hopkins - Browns Kicker)

The fourth quarter the Browns would finally get some point on the board as Dustin Hopkins would kick a crucial FG for the Browns to leave the scores to 5-3. However, the celebration of the kick would be short lived as on the very next play the 49ers would also find themselves in range as Jason Myers would find the distance to score a second field goal for San Fransisco taking the score to 8-3. Strangely enough both kicks would be made from the exact same distance of 47 yards out. Baker Mayfield though would seem to have words with Freddie Kitchens as when he returned to the field he would start throwing for some real yardage and cause the fans in the Super Dome to go crazy as he would find Tight End David Njoku in the end zone for a vital passing touchdown.

1591301536633.jpeg

(David Djoku - Browns Tight End)

The Browns would find leading the game 9-8 with the two minute warning in the game just having gone, and would decided to go for the two points PAT with nothing to gain from the kick conversion. The 49ers would close down the Browns though, and the 49ers would find themselves in a losing position for the first time in 58 minutes of the game. It would be revealed the OBJ that had injured himself on a previous play would not be returning to the field, as he had broken his leg. With all the pressure on the 49ers Perry Thurmond was required to make critical passing players to try and get the into kicking range for Myers. The 49ers would slowly worked their way up the field, and would find themselves having to call for a timeout with 0:02 seconds left of the game.

To make matters more tense in order to win the game Jason Myers would have to kick a 59 yard field goal - his career best was a 58 yarder so it really would require the best kick of his career. Myers would have the ball presented to him as the official game clock would hit 0:00 as he would strike the ball and start to drop and hit the crossbar only by some miracle to slither forward giving San Fransisco the Super Bowl on the very last play of the game.

17994552009.gif
11 - 9
15578552015.gif

San Fransisco 49ers 230611
Cleveland Browns00099

1591302138019.jpeg

Jason Myers having scored three field goal in the game would find himself going down in history as being the first ever kicker in the history of the National Football League to be awarded the Pete Rozelle Trophy as the Super Bowl Most Valuable Player. Following the game 49ers Head Coach Mark Stoop would speak quite openly with the members of the press.

1591302370954.jpeg

Mark Stoops would go out of his way to thank everyone in the franchise for working their socks off this season and proving that any team in this league could have a bad season, but then learn from their mistakes and turn themselves around to become the best team in the league. Stoops would make it clear that he had his eyes on anther Super Bowl victory in his future "
I have won the Lombardi Trophy twice now and I don't see why I can't win it a few more times. I don't see why the San Fransisco 49ers can't become one of the most dominant teams of this decade. I don't know why I can't dream big. The truth is I have achieved something that no other man on this planet dead or alive has done, and that is win the Super Bowl with two different teams. You can give me any nicknames you want, but at the end of the day I know how to turn a team of winners into a team of champions."

Stoops would then be asked how he would approach the 2024 season, Stoops would laugh before giving his response. "The owner of this great franchise don't have their head's lost in the clouds unlike some of the other owners in this league and they have realistic goals. So that I don't expect to have my contract terminated at the end of next season, If I don't have another Super Bowl ring on my fingers. However, I do intend on winning a minimum of at least one more Super Bowl trophy whilst as the Head Coach of this great organisations. And my side will only become stronger in the offseason, so for any players who are out of contract and without a team - make sure your agents keep their phones on 24/7 as they might just get a phone call from Jarno or myself."

Stoops now found himself in a position of being the winner of Super Bowl LVI & LVII with two separate teams and now held an impressive playoff record of 7-3 with just five years as a head coach in the National Football League. The question now was, what deals would the 'West Coast Wizard' make in regards to Free Agency sign ups and Trades in the build up to the 2024 Draft.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The poor Browns :sadpanda

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
1591314561980.jpeg

NFL Offseason

Mark Stoops with Jarno Stormberd as his go to buy in regards to scouting the free agency market would result in a number of free agents being signed by the 49ers ahead of the 2024 season. The person that would join San Fransisco would be a man that had originally be drafted by Mark Stoops in 2020 and would have been the Round 3 #22 pick Strong Safety Kyle Dugger (Rating 78).

images

(Kyle Dugger - Strong Safety)

Stormberd would make it quite clear that he thought that Mike Tomlin and the new Raiders' setup were all idiots for not keeping hold of Dugger, who Stormberd would insinuate that Kyle would most likely be the 1st string choice for the 2024 season. Dugger would not be the only former Raiders player that would find themselves working under Stoop and Stormberd for a second time. Tyrell Williams WR (78 Rating) would find himself also joining the 49ers ranks and it was clear that Mark Stoops had some clear intentions going into the new season.

i

(Tyrell Williams - Wide Receiver)

Another Wide Receiver would find himself being flown into SFO would be Henry Ruggs III (81 rating). Ruggs was in his fourth year and still had plenty of time on his career and had been a member of the Chicago setup previously, but had never really been considered as a credible option. Stormberd would make it clear that Ruggs would be another great option for last year NFC Rookie of the Year Perry Thurmond to throw the pass too.

4CQ7IZ33PBEDVKMAKVXHHZXCGA.jpg

(Henry Ruggs III - Wide Receiver)

Anthony Barr (81 rating) the multiple time pro bowler known mostly for his time with the Vikings would be the fourth person that San Fransisco would sign during the offseason prior to the NFL Draft. Barr was clearly brought in with the intention of adding some extra depth to the 49ers Defence. Stormberd would also make the point that their wasn't any LOLB at the college level that himself and Stoops considered as future talent.

1591316226212.jpeg

(Anthony Barr - Linebacker)

It is no secret that Mark Stoops has for a very long time considered Brycen Hopkins (Las Vegas Raiders TE) as the most talented Tight End in the league and a major trade would take place prior to the 2024 Draft in order to secure the 27th overall pick in the 2020 draft would offer Mike Tomlin's Raiders the #32 overall pick in the 2024 Draft as well as Wide Receiver Keke Coutee.

920x920.jpg

(Keke Coutee - Wide Receiver)

Stormberd would admit that he had been expecting Tomlin to ask for something else, only to find that Tomlin was happy with the offer and the news would surface that Brycen Hopkins (Rating 87) would now represent the San Fransisco 49ers. Hopkins would join a stacked lineup, with QB1 Thurmond now very much having no excuses in regards to his options of receivers this coming season. Stormberd bring in another TE would mean two things. George Kittle was clearly not the the 1st choice TE for Stoops and secondly Eric Ebron hopes of being Kittle's replacement had also instantly evaporated.

images

(Eric Ebron - Tight End)

Eric Ebron who had been part of the 49ers for just one season and hadn't started a single game would find himself being traded to the Colts in exchange for Cornerback option Daryl Worley. It was clear that Worley was considered as a playable option, who who replace someone that had been getting next to no game time.

nzahh8ibdiats0ssj7cz.jpg

(Daryl Worley - Cornerback)

kittleap2.jpg

(George Kittle - Tight End)

George Kittle who was one of the 49ers' fan favourites would also see the door and would find himself joining the Dolphins (where football careers die) in exchange for a Round 2 pick in this year's draft. Stormberd last update prior to the draft was that the San Fransisco franchise would be looking to draft a Punter, Kicker, Left Guard, Left End, Centre & Fullback and that once these players were found the 49ers would be offering any remaining picks for future trade picks if the offers were seen as acceptable.

Last edited:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Anthony bUrr, huh? :stephena3

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
1590976570826.jpeg
2024 Draft PickPlayer/PositionUniversityRating
Round 2 #20Rashawn Terry (LG)Wake Forest69
Round 2 #22Brody Gaylon (K)Auburn72
Round 2 #32Zack Cowan (LE)South Carolina67
Round 3 #32Clifton Sandler (P)West Georgia69
Round 4 #29Sylvester Ransom (FB)Kansas State 68
Round 4 #32Bryan Rayford (RT)Central Michigan72
Round 5 #31Trade Buffalo R4 2025N/AN/A
Round 5 #32Trade New Orleans R4 2025N/AN/A
Round 6 #32Trade Tampa Bay R5 2025N/AN/A
Round 7 #26 Trade Jacksonville R6 2025N/AN/A
Round 7 #32Khamari Darnell (SS)UL Lafayette 61

Mark Stoops would have this soundbite to say after the draft process was complete "there was a number of rookie with some real potential this year and I am incredibly pleased with the overall package that Bryan Rayford offers as a Right Tackle and I feel will put some real pressure on some of our more senior players. I think everyone understands that I don't waste drafts, If I don't see a benefit of bringing a player to the team as I have no intention of drafting someone if I don't have an intention of using them in a future game plan."

The preseason period would only see Stoops make some changes to his Quarterback Lineups. The 3rd String choice Justin Ball had been deemed as not improving enough (Rating 66) to the point that there was no belief that progressions would be made that Ball would ever been seen as even a reliable backup if Turmond had to leave the pitch. This mindset seemed to be heavily linked to Stoops fourth season with the Raiders where Aaron Rodgers had found himself injured twice during the regular season. It would also be announced that QB2 Andy Dalton (Rating 59) had also been released by the 49ers. Dalton had really hit the cliff during preseason, and he no longer offered the quality that was needed by San Fransisco.

usa_today_13828997.0.jpg

(Andy Dalton)

San Fransisco would bring in a high profile veteran to take on the role of the Second String QB, and this signing would be none other the first overall pick in the 2009 Draft Matthew Stafford. Stafford had spent fourteen years as a member of the Detroit Lions, but had been released in favour of the Lions Round 1 Pick Jordan Love being given the role of QB1. The Lions second String Tyree Jackson had been kept in favour of keeping Stafford on a much larger contract. Bizarrely, Stafford would come into replace Dalton who had been the original reason why Tyree Jackson had been forced out of the Raiders setup. It was very strange triangle that linked all three players indirectly to each other, but directly to Mark Stoops.

usa_today_13722705.0.jpg

(Matthew Stafford - San Fransisco 49ers 2nd String QB)

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
pDtEjR3.png

Week One

The 105th season would kickoff off with Thursday Night Football (Week One) as San Fransisco would host the Dallas Cowboys. The Cowboys would feel the full effects of a gut-shot as San Fransisco would open their account as the defending champions by shutting Dallas completely out of the game. Perry Thurmond (last season NFC Offensive Rookie of the Year) would kick life into his second season by throwing three passing touchdowns to Pettis, Juszczyk and to new TE Brycen Hopkins. Matt Breida would also score a rushing touchdown, although the manner in which Thurmond throwing it looked unlikely that Breida was going to be the 49ers 1st option this year. The 22nd overall pick in the 2024 draft Brody Gaylon (K) would kick all three PATs in the game as well as two field goals. The only concern would on the field would be that Hopkins and Breida would leave the field injured, but after the game the doctor would note them as contact injuries and nothing long-term.

406.gif
0 - 34
17994552009.gif

Dallas Cowboys00000
San Fransisco 49ers14107334

images

(Brycen Hopkins - 49ers Tight End)

Hopkins who had score his first 49ers Touchdown on his San Fransisco would speak about Mark Stoops in high regard. The one time Super Bowl winner (LVI) would make it clear that he enjoyed being part of an offensive formation, in which the QB recognised him as a competent passing option. Hopkins would make it quite obvious that Mike Tomlin had only considered Hopkins as a blocking option, instead of someone for Garoppolo to throw the ball to last season and that he was in a much better state of mind that he had been brought into the 49ers setup by his former Head Coach.

maxresdefault.jpg

(Kyle Juszczyk - 49ers Full Back)

Juszczyk would also speak to the press following the game and as one of the more senior members of the franchise, would make an early observation that after preseason and the first week of the season he strongly believed that this San Fransisco line-up was already much stronger than it had been last year. Kyle would admit that a few positions were still vulnerable, but that no team can have a perfectly stacked lineup but that he already felt that the 49ers would be taking part in this year's playoffs.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I bet you're cheating somehow. What's the PSI of the footballs?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I bet you're cheating somehow. What's the PSI of the footballs?

No cheating whatsoever - apparently the Cowboys were wearing the Stetsons that were too small, and it gave them sore heads.

huge.0.2223.JPG

• Angry

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
pDtEjR3.png

Week Two - Week Four

The 49ers would find themselves at home in Week Two as they would play host to Miami Dolphins. This encounter would be particularly interesting as the Iowa Hawkeyes' George Kittle who had been with the 49ers for seven years, would find him playing his old team-mates in only his second game for the Dolphins in a game that would prove to be quite the exciting affair.

getobject-89.jpeg

(Joe Burrows - Miami Dolphins QB1)

The first twist of the of the game would come about when Dolphins QB Joe Borrow would find himself sacked Jason Irvin only for Kwon Alexander to recover the fumble and start trucking down the pitch, although Alexander would find that former team-mate Kittle was hot on his wheels as he would throw a lateral pass to recently acquisition Anthony Barr as San Fransisco would score a Defensive Touchdown. Hopkins would take a reception from Thurmond that would result in a touchdown and the 49ers holding a 0-14 at the end of Q1. San Fran would pile on the pressure in the second quarter as Pettis would catch for Thurmond second passing touchdown of the game with the 49ers finding themselves with 21 unanswered points on the board.

Carson would kick an important field goal the Dolphins finally laying down some points on the board, only for Pettis to score his second receiving TD of the game with San Fransisco holding a massive lead of 3-28. Joe Burrows do his best to dig the Dolphins out of trouble and would throw two passing touchdowns caught by Nyheim Hines and Kenny Still (who was now with the Dolphins for the second time in his career.) The first half would end at 17-28, with San Fransisco up by eleven.

960x0.jpg

(Kenny Stills - Miami Dolphins WR)

The third quarter would be a much closer encounter as Tyrell Williams would score his first receiving TD of the season, whilst Dolphins Kicker Carlson would kick two field goals, as the 49ers defence would seem to have picked up on how the Dolphins were attempting to get through their defensive line. The fourth quarter would start with Kenny Stills scoring his second receiving TD of the game with the scores now 30-35 and the Dolphins now finding themselves in a one score game. George Kittle then would send a direct message to Mark Stoops as he would catch a ball in the end zone for Burrows 4th Passing TD of the game with the the Dolphins find themselves in lead for the first time in the game at 37-35.

Tyrell Williams though would make his second catch as a 49ers that would allow San Fransisco push back into the lead at 37-42, and the Dolphins had 2:30 minutes left on the clock only needing a touchdown to win the game. Joe Burrows was performing an air raid in the Levi Stadium and would have a spring in his step as he would attempt to give the Dolphins the win by throwing deep on 4th & 2 with less than thirty seconds on the clock. Larmarcus Joyner though would leap into the air and make a critical pick to intercept the ball and sprint down the field to score the 49ers their second defensive TD of the game.

15073062018.gif
37 - 49
17994552009.gif

Miami Dolphins 01761437
San Fransisco 49ers141471449

The Week Three fixture would be a replay of last year's NFC Championship game although the Bears would this time have the slight advantage of playing at home. Unfortunately for the Bears, the 49ers would dish out a much stronger pounding and the Bears would only manage to score a total of ten points with a TD and FG with both happening in the second quarter. Perry Thurmond meanwhile would have his best game of his career as he would throw four passing touchdowns three of them to Brycen Hopkins and the fourth to Henry Ruggs III. Gaylon (K) would score two field goals as well as Thurmond scoring a rushing touchdown of his own. Thurmond's performance was so impressive that he would be recognised as the NFC Offensive Player of the Week.

17994552009.gif
41 - 10
364.gif

San Fransisco 49ers71431741
Chicago Bears0100010

The 49ers would return home for their Week Four fixture and would welcome the Vikings. The first half would be a close encounter with the scores tied at 10 points a piece with Brycen Hopkins scoring the TD for San Fran. Minnesota looked like they had the making of toppling the 49ers winning streak as would score first in the Q3 and then at the beginning of Q4 finding themselves with a lead of fourteen at 24-10. The 49ers though wouldn't give up in their fight though as Tyrell Williams would score an important receiving touchdown, only for Brycen Hopkins to add two more TDs to his tally that would see the 49ers take the lead for the first time in the game with Gaylon adding an extra three points from a FG to seal the deal and maintain San Fransisco perfect start to the season at 4-0.

17227042013.gif
24 - 34
17994552009.gif

Minnesota Vikings737724
San Fransisco 49ers01002434

The 49ers would find them in an incredibly strong position at 4-0 for the season, although they had looked close to losing to the Dolphins (which would have been a major shock if it had actually happened. Perry Thurmond had earned himself the nickname of 'Thunder' from the San Fransisco fans for his performance in his second season which had resulted in him throwing 16 Passing Touchdown for 1,232 yards with a 76% completion rate. It was therefore not at all surprising that Perry would be awarded the MVP for the first 1/4 of the season/

Iuy6gpj.png

[Perry 'Thunder' Thurmond - Voted As The 49ers' MVP for the first 1/4 of the season]

Brycen Hopkins though seemed to have formed a similar relationship with Thurmond to the one he had with Aaron Rodgers, as 50% of all of Thurmond's touchdown had been scored by Hopkins (8). If both men were able to maintain their fitness, there was a strong chance that both of them could really increase their scoring margins this season.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
pDtEjR3.png

Week Five - Week Six

San Fransisco would look to carry on their winning ways as they would travel to New York to face the Jets on Week Five. The 49ers first score of the game would come about from a well timed tackle from Evans and Joyner during the Jets going to punt, that would give San Fransisco in the middle of the field. This bonus of having additional yardage down the field is what would lead to the first TD of the game by way of a Pettis reception. The second quarter would see both sides convert field goals, before Tyrell Williams would show why he had been brought into the side by making another receiving TD and adding to his account as a member of the 49ers offence.

The Jets would score their first touchdown in the game in the 4th quarter, but Hopkins and Thurmond partnership would seem to only be growing as Brycen would make two scoring receptions taking his total to ten for the season. (Hopkins season best was 16 Receiving Touchdown for one season). Hopkins needed just seven more TDs in eleven games to equal Gronkowski record for most TDs in a regular season as a Tight End. And it was fair to say that the form in which the 49ers were currently playing, this was a realistic expectation.

17994552009.gif
31 - 10
15291162019.gif

San Fransisco 49ers7371431
New York Jets030710

There was really interest in what would take place in the Week Six game between NFC West rivals the Seahawks and the 49ers. The last time they had met had been in the Divisional Round of the Playoffs, and it could have been a game that San Fransisco could have quite easily have lost so it was fair assessment that Seattle didn't consider San Fransisco as good as everyone else was saying, although you have to save face when a long standing rival is the Super Bowl champion. The game would be a tense affair and it seemed as though there was some real bad blood between both teams, with Seattle seeming to come out the gates with an air of aggression that the 49ers hadn't experienced yet this season. The only points of the first quarter would come by way of a Field Goal from veteran kicker Brandon McManus. More points would be made in the Q2 with Henry Ruggs III scoring a receiving touchdown of his own, before Russell Wilson would find DK Metcalf (son of Terrence) to put Seattle back in the lead, before McMagnus would kick again bringing the first half to a close at 13-7 in favour of Seattle.

D.K.-Metcalf.jpg

(DJ Metcalf - Seattle Seahawks WR)

The second half would continue to see Russell Wilson have a strong game as he would find Will Dissly twice once in the 3rd and once in the 4th quarter, with the first score being backed up with a 2-point PAT with San Fransisco finding themselves losing to their rivals 28-7 with about six minute left on the clock. The 49ers would do their best to rally back and Thurmond would throwing two passing touchdowns under pressure to Williams and Pettis, but San Fran wouldn't be able to convert an onside kick which would result in time running out on them and the 49ers losing their first game of the season 28-21.

pfiobtreaq7j0pzvadktsc6jv.gif
28 - 21
17994552009.gif

Seattle Seahawks7108728
San Fransisco 49ers0701421

340a43cb-2222-489e-accc-932a507131cb-large16x9_AP19231102796209.jpg

(Russell Wilson - Seahawks QB1)

After the game Seattle's senior QB Russell Wilson would speak to the press and make it clear that he felt that the 49ers had been fortunate to win last season's Super Bowl and that personally he thought that Super Bowl LVIII had been one of the worst game he had watched in his entire career. Wilson would make the point that he would do everything in his power to make sure that the Seahawks topped the NFC West this year and shut San Fransisco out of the playoffs this year.

NFC WESTWL
San Fransisco 49ers51
Seattle Seahawks 41
Arizona Cardinals42
Los Angeles Rams14

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
pDtEjR3.png

Week Seven - Week Eight

After their first loss of the season Mark Stoops' 49ers would play host to the Patriots (Week Seven), a franchise that hadn't quite learned to adjust to the league after Brady's retirement and Belichicks' retirement. New England would only manage to score nine points in the game although from the boot of Dustin Hopkins, whilst the 49ers would manage to claim three touchdowns thrown by Thurmond who would be successful in finding Pettis, Rungs III & Hopkins with the trio proving themselves as being reliable soft hands that the San Fran QB could rely on week in and week out that would result in a win for the 49ers although there had never been any indication of anything else during the fixture.

y71myf8mlwlk8lbgagh3fd5e0.gif
9 - 21
17994552009.gif

New England Patriots03609
San Fransisco 49ers770721

San Fransisco would travel to Detroit in Week Eight in what would be the mid-point in the regular season. It looked as if the Lions were going to offered a real challenge in the game, as Detroit would dominate the first quarter preventing the 49ers from getting a single first down on four seperate occasions and topping this masterclass in defence by their TE T.J. Hockenson scoring a receiving TD throw by Jordan Love to give the Lions an early lead. The 49ers would have a monster Q2 though as would score three passing touchdown of their own caught by Pettis, Hopkins and second year TE Pare - with the young Tight End scoring his first career touchdown. Detroit would manage to score a TD of their own at the end of the half with the 49ers leading by seven at 21-14. Gaylon would score two second half field goals, and the Lions would find themselves on the back foot that even when young rookie WR Demarco Green scored a late touchdown, there wasn't enough time on the clock for Detroit to make a comeback with the game finishing 27-21.

17994552009.gif
27 - 21
17013982017.gif

San Fransisco 49ers0213327
Detroit Lions770721

The win would be the 49ers seventh of the season as the franchise would be 7-1 for the season, whist Mark Stoops seemed on course for his sixth consecutive appearance in the playoffs . Kyle Dugger (SS) had continued to show his value since joining San Fransisco and leading the 49ers with 47 Tackles & 1 Interception he was recognised as the MVP for the second 1/4 of the season.

dugger.jpg

[Kyle Dugger -
Voted As The 49ers' MVP for the second 1/4 of the season]

The 49ers next four games would seem them face the Saints, the Rams, the Bills and the Packers. The game next week against the Saints would be the first time that the 49ers would have played at the Superdome since playing the Browns at Super Bowl LVIII, although this time they would be playing against the actual home team.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
pDtEjR3.png

Week Nine - Week Thirteen

The 49ers return to the Superdome was seen as almost as a pilgrimage considering this is where they won Super Bowl LVIII, although it was clear that the New Orleans Saints had no intention of allowing the San Fran fans to party on their home field. The first person who would send a direct message by scoring an early rushing touchdown for the Saints would be Alvin Kamara (the Saint's 2017 Round 3 Pick) who would looked impressive as he would smash through the defensive line making light work of the 49ers D-Line.

008b4313a9d515ca33a3e4d051268af4-scaled.jpg

(Alvin Kamara - Saints Running Back)

The high impact move would seem to put the 49ers on the back foot, with rookie Brody Gaylon managing to only kick one field goal with the Saints leading in a one score game 3-10 at half-time as Greg Joseph would also have score a field goal during the first quarter of the game. The 49ers would even up the ties with Brycen Hopkins adding to his tally by scoring a receiving touchdown in the third quarter, only for Greg Joseph to put the Saints back in the lead at the end of Q3 at 10-13. Kamara would score his second rushing touchdown in the middle of the fourth quarter putting the pressure on the 49ers once more with a lead of 10-20. San Fransisco seemed desperate as they tried to work their way up the field, but had to settle with a second FG from Gaylon with the score back to a seven point difference at 13-20. New Orleans realised they were in a strong position and seemed to be doing their best to chew up the clock, and would waste a good few minute of time with Joseph kicking this third field goal of the game in what would prove to be the final score of the game at 13-23. This would result in the second loss of the season for the San Fransisco 49ers.

17994552009.gif
13 - 23
907.gif

San Fransisco 49ers037313
New Orleans Saints10301023

San Fransisco would luckily get the benefit of a Bye in Week Ten, before they would have to return to the Levi Stadium to play host the Rams. Unfortunately Perry Thurmond would have an absolute stinker of a game in which he would only throw one passing touchdown to Pettis, in game which he would have a 52% completion rate and 5 interceptions. Matt Breida did his best to aid the 49ers offence by scoring his first rushing touchdown in Week Eleven, but both they score wouldn't be enough as the Rams would shut out San Fransisco in Q1, Q3 & Q4 and manage to beat the 49ers handing the Super Bowl Champions there second loss in a row.

594183342020.gif
30 - 14
17994552009.gif

Los Angeles Rams71010330
San Fransisco 49ers0140014

Week Twelve would see a trip to Buffalo in what was very much a must win game for Stoops, as a team getting stuck in a losing streak could ruin a franchise's hopes in the playoffs if they weren't able to fix a problem the closer they got to the end of the regular season. However, The Bills wouldn't allow themselves to be pushed over in what would be a fantastic game of football. Brycen Hopkins would score a TD in Q1, but both sides were have strong defences that would result in the 1st half finishing 7-0, although despite the 49ers having the lead the Bills actually looked like the better team on the field so when when the Bills tied the score 7-7 during the 3rd quarter it looked as if the floodgates were about to break the 49ers were about to slump to a third loss in a row. The 49ers though would look like a different team in the fourth quarter and Perry 'Thunder' Thurmond would really turn up the heat and throw successive touchdown passes to Hopkins and Hyder in two successive drivers turning San Fransisco's fortunes with a 21-7 win and give them their 8th win of the season.

17994552009.gif
21 - 7
n0fd1z6xmhigb0eej3323ebwq.gif

San Fransisco 49ers7001421
Buffalo Bills 00707

1591546367216.jpeg

(Doug Marrone - Green Bay Packers Head Coach)

Week Thirteen would see the 49ers would host the Green Bay Packers. Ahead of the game Mark Stoops would offer some kind words for Marrone, although it almost sounded like sympathy which wasn't surprised considering the Packers were 1-10 for the season. Stoops would make it clear that he wouldn't hold anything back though, as the 49ers had the highest scoring offence in the league whilst the Packers had the highest conceding defence in the league. The Packers would kick start the game with a solid Derek Carr pass, but after that point Perry Thurmond would throw five passing touchdowns that would find Henry Ruggs III, Breida, Pettis and Hopkins twice. Hopkins' second touchdown would be his seventeenth of the season and would equal Gronkowski's record of 17 for the season which was the highest that a Tight End had ever scored in one season. Jarno Stormberd would bench Thurmond for the second half, clearly not wanting his QB1 to get injured with the playoffs approaching.

This would mean that Matt Stafford would be given the whole of the second half to show the league he still had what it got to complete. He would throw two passing touchdown to Pare and Ruggs III as well as Breida scoring a rushing touchdown as the 49ers would absolutely dominate with eight touchdowns on the board, compared to Green Bay's three in a 21-55 final score game.

dcy03myfhffbki5d7il3.gif
21 - 55
17994552009.gif

Green Bay Packers7001421
San Fransisco 49ers72771455

Perry Thurmond would win the NFC Offensive Player of the Week which wasn't surprising considering he had stats of 19/31 for 376 yards with 5 Touchdowns, all just in the first half of the game. Some fans felt that if Thurmond had been allowed to stay on the field he might have equalled of even surpassed Sid Luckman's 1943 record of 7 touchdowns in one game.
NFC WESTWL
San Fransisco 49ers93
Seattle Seahawks75
Los Angeles Rams66
Arizona Cardinals 48

Brycen Hopkins would be recognise as the MVP for the third 1/4 of the season, which wasn't surprising considering he had now equalled Gronkowski's 2011 TD record of 17 receiving touchdowns. All he needed was one more TD and he would hold the TE record, although with four games left he would only need six more scores to equal the all time season record of 23 (Randy Moss - 2007).

usatsi_11532935.jpg

[Brycen Hopkins - Voted As The 49ers' MVP for the third 1/4 of the season]

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
pDtEjR3.png

Week Fourteen - Week Seventeen

The 49ers would have a string of matches in the end of the regular season, in which they would find themselves playing in four divisional games which would included playing Arizona home and away. In Week Fourteen they would play the Cardinals for the first time in 2024, and the Cardinals clearly wished they had played the 49ers earlier because the San Fransisco ran through the Cardinals like a freight train as Thurmond would throw five passing touchdowns, one to Williams, one to Pare and three to Hopkins. Hopkins would score his 20th TD of the season, and have become the highest scoring TE ever in one season in the National Football League. Meanwhile all the Cardinals could manage was scoring two field goals as they would taste defeat for the ninth time this year.

17994552009.gif
35 - 6
kwth8f1cfa2sch5xhjjfaof90.gif

San Fransisco 49ers71414035
Arizona Cardinals33006

Week Fifteen would see the 49ers stay on the road, but also make light work of the Rams scoring one more touchdown than they did the previous week but allowing the same amount of points by way of two field goals. It would also be a day in which a number of personal target would be achieved as Breida would score two rushing touchdowns with the 2nd being the 50th Rushing Touchdown of his career but would complete the hat trick as he would also score a receiving touchdown.

1591573582073.jpeg

(Matt Breida - 49ers Half Back)

Thurmond would also throw passing touchdowns to Pare and Hopkins that would see him match and then surpass Aaron Rodgers 2011 TD record for 45 Passing Touchdown in one season. The final score of the game would see 2nd string HB Alexander Mattison score his first rushing touchdown of the year. The win would put the 49ers at 11-3 for the season and it would mean that 49ers had earned themselves a spot in the playoffs spot, not being able to finish any lower than the wild card spots.

17994552009.gif
42 - 6
594183342020.gif

San Fransisco 49ers 71471442
Los Angeles Rams 03036

San Fransisco would host the Cardinals (Week Sixteen) just two weeks after having beating them 35-6, but Arizona would find themselves playing a 49ers side that were performing at the top of the game. Perry 'Thunder' Thurmond would break Sid Luckman's 1943 record for touchdown in one game as he would pass a record total of eight in the game with Hopkins x2, Pettis x2, Hyder x1, Ruggs III x2 and Pare. Not only would Perry have scored a record number of touchdowns in one game, but also had equally Peyton Manning record for 55 touchdown in one season, needing just one to be the man with the most passing touchdowns in one season. It was no surprise that Thurmond would win the NFC Offensive Player of the Week after his eight touchdown scoring performance.

kwth8f1cfa2sch5xhjjfaof90.gif
10 - 56
17994552009.gif

Arizona Cardinals 007310
San Fransisco 49ers72172156

After securing their twelfth win of the season the 49ers would discovered that they had achieved the #1 Seed in the NFC, although they would travel to Seattle wanting to keep their run of good form going. The Seahawks though proved to be a much bigger challenge than the Rams or the Cardinals had been able to offer and the Week Seventeen game would be a much tighter affair. The first quarter would remain scoreless,with Davante Adams scoring first for the Seahawks. Brody Gaylon would score a field goal for the 49ers, but the first half would end with Seattle up by four at 3-7. Despite, the 49ers suffering from any injuries or any key players being rested it was quite clear that the Seahawks were offering much more a realistic standard of the team San Fran were likely to meet in the post-season.

The third quarter would see Gaylon score a second FG with the score at 6-7. Russell Wilson's contempt though for the 49ers seemed to be obvious in his celebration, as he would score a rushing touchdown to increase Seattle's lead over San Fransisco. However, Henry Ruggs III would receive a short pass from Thurmond. Thurmond seemed to be filled with confidence after a record 56th touchdown of the season, and would elect for a 2-point PAT which would be successful levelling the scores to 14-14 with just one quarter left to play in the regular season. Brandon McManus would score a late FG for the Seahawks and it looked like Seattle were going to get two victories over the 49ers as they found themselves up by three with less than two minutes left in the game. In the last thirty seconds of the game though, Bradford (who had been brought on for Thurmond at the start of the fourth quarter) would throw a bullet to Brycen Hopkins to take the lead for the first time for 49ers and win San Fransisco the game. The touchdown would also be Hopkins 24th of the season, meaning he had surpassed Randy Moss' 2007 record of 23, now having scored the most receiving touchdown in one season.

17994552009.gif
21 - 17
pfiobtreaq7j0pzvadktsc6jv.gif

San Fransisco 49ers 0311721
Seattle Seahawks 077317

The 49ers had would end the regular season with a record of 13-3. It would be improvement from last season record of 11-4-1 for San Fransisco, and would also equal Stoops' best record for a the regular season of 13-3. With Brycen Hopkins now having scored the highest number of receiving touchdowns in one year, the choice to trade away Coutee but also part way with Kittle. However, the drafting of Perry Thurmond as the 1st pick in the 2023 had proven to be the best decision considering his record of 56 Passing TDs in one season. It was also not surprising that Thurmond would be nominated as the MVP for the fourth 1/4.

Iuy6gpj.png

[Perry 'Thunder' Thurmond - Voted As The 49ers' MVP for the fourth 1/4 of the season]
NFC WESTWL%Points Diff
San Fransisco 49ers1330.813+256
Seattle Seahawks1060.625+23
Los Angeles Rams970.563+3
Arizona Cardinals6100.375-100