The main site is in a time warp compared to mobile site

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Posts, status section and alerts all like 17 hrs old compared to that of the mobile site which is up to date. As with the posts just on the home page it is fine when you click into the indviaual sections

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I had this issue yesterday but now it's fixed for me. Maybe this was your first time back since it messed up.. is it still happening? You can check by replying here and checking the last post info on the home page after.
Did you get an alert for this too?

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Have to load all of my alerts to see what is exactly when I'm on my phone. Maybe it's cause I stay logged in, I dunno. Only started happening yesterday though.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Still getting it for some reason on the main site, I had to click into the site related section just to see if their were replies. Still getting the same alert,status.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Same advice as above, clear cache. Maybe even logout/login if that doesn't fix.

Reactions: Pop Tatari