The Lowbrow 21st September Review Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
The future of tna is bright

i've never been a huge tna fan, but now i think they could really do great things:
the last ppv Sacrifice was very good, and the next slammiversary could be even better... the nwa stripped the titles? who cares, now they can make their own titles debut in the anniversary of their 5 years,and what match are going to do?

the first TNA title will be decide in one of the most famous match of the company, the king of the mountain, and all the participants are very good performer, angle, christian, sting, joe and styles(?), the match could be awesome...

the first TNA title will be between 2 legendaries tag team, the dudleys(i refuse to call them team 3d cause it sucks), and the steiners, if the steiners were younger this could be even better.. maybe the lax will be in the match, and they're a very good team

the X division is solid, i really hope black machismo gets the belt, but generally it's ok..

to me it's a great occasion for tna to reach an higher level

what do u think?

bighustle233

Reaction score
I think it's great now that TNA can begin to build their own legacy with their own belts. This is like when WCW dropped the NWA belts and started using the WCW championship moniker. Look at the great people who held that belt and that belt still exists today in WWE. TNA needed to do this years ago.

john_service

Reaction score
Ive been getting into TnA now for six months and wile its solide, especially the wrestling side of the product, I feel they need to give their stars more personality. Only the former mainstream guys can carry off their personnas and Samoa Joe has awful mike skills. They also need a few (5 at the most) big names to boost their ratings and give them time to fully develop their talent.

RATED-RKO21

Reaction score
well ive been watching tna since it started in ppv only for $10 but it has always been worth it cause it was always 3h long and they could do a lot more of what they do to impress us every week so this company has what it takes to succeed

C4

I used to say this in many "I HATE TNA" Threads, the time comes for every company when they rise up and get a good spot, if the staff of the company is good enough they will maintain the top spot.
Here are some examples:

Wwe back in the times of 1950's-1960's was something that nobody liked, they drew a live attendence of around 200 and they thought that it was the end but it wasn't Wwe began to grow and slowly but steadily the made a very large Fan base and gained the top spot.

wCw also had a time, 1996 to be honest.
1996 was the big year of wCw
when the nWo was formed and many people watched wCw and they liked it, but wCw's staff was not that good so they could not keep up with the Story, the nWo faded and wCw died.

Now comes ECW, it was a very small company with very less viewers and they had a very small fanbase, but ECW didn't have the big time and they did not grow or rise, they didn't get that but when Wwe re-created ECW in 2006 then ECW might just have got the Big moment or maybe their big moment is about to come within Wwe.

TNA is another very good promotion which provides the X-Division and many other TNA Specific things, they do some very stupid moves but still they remain good.
The Big moment of TNA is yet to come, they do have a bright future but only if they can manage everything well.

jamie

Reaction score
A splendid week for Cena watchers, and a splendid week for Lowbrow listeners as the team, in partnership with the fine news of 123wrestling.co.uk take care of the WWE shows of the past few days. We mix our usual blend of crap insight with some very haphazard guessing thrown in for measure. So join us for our weekly fix of wresltling pod fun.

Podbean

iTunes