The Love Triangle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
Since Wrestlemania, we've seen very little, if anything, on the Vicky/Edge/Big Show triangle. Now I've got no problem with this storyline coming to an end, and I certainly have no problem with Edge being without Vicky. But surely this can't be it. There has to be some closure, but with the draft having worked out the way it did and with no more being said on the angle thus far, I'm a little bit bemused.

Thoughts anyone?

MikeRaw

I was thinking the same thing. The storyline served it's purpose, and they got alot of mileage out of it, but it's time for Edge to move on. With that being said, like you, I'm wondering what'll happen. Surely there has to be an offical divorce or something.

noumenon

Well, I'm sure we'll see this come to a very anti-climatic close at Backlash. Big Show will become Vicky's new pet over on RAW...the end.
Whatever show Vicky ended up on I knew Big Show would join her and Edge would stay behind. I was kind of hoping it would be flipped though with Edge ending up on RAW and Vick Show staying over on Smackdown.
The sooner this ends and Edge starts banging Alicia Fox, the better.

Airfixx

I think it's just been left as a simple case of Vicki realising BOTH men have been after the title, not her.... Cena wins @ WM so Vicki is left with no man (just her go'fer. lol).

Should they wish to embellish on the Edge/Vicki marriage it's just a simple promo from Vicki "I realise they were both playing me and Edge... I WANT A DIVORCE!".

One things for sure, Vicki's gonna go all out for revenge on Cena in the coming weeks.

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
I just would have thought that after running this angle for 18 months they would end it with a bit of a bang. Who knows, the WWE may well have something up their sleeves. But we all know how much the WWE writers just love to disappoint us.

Airfixx

I just would have thought that after running this angle for 18 months they would end it with a bit of a bang. Who knows, the WWE may well have something up their sleeves. But we all know how much the WWE writers just love to disappoint us.

Past form suggests....

Edge & Show come out of the closet and get rated-R live on PPV!

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
^In the words of John Cena, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
Well it would certainly be original, I'll give you that.

LKP

Vickie will just start kissing big show and cena will say to call her a whore. Cena fights show for a bit and then edge spears show and Vickie on raw or at a ppv and its ends like that. I hope, ive never liked the angle. Only time i liked it when foley got into edges head and edge snapped, now i loved that edge and part of it and he shouted at vickie.

noumenon

I agree with the fact that Edge is moments away from snapping. I really think all of this is leading up to making Edge look fuckin great in order to TRULY carry Smackdown by himself. Here's to hoping we see Cena get his fuckin ass handed to him at Backlash.....con-chair-to...FTW

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
I loved when Edge went skitz before Summerslam last year and put Foley through a table and threatened Vickie, that was quality. Hopefully something similar will happen, because he's more than capable of pulling it off.