The love of my life is gone.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone for the support and kind words. I'm currently settling in with my father in North Carolina, I will be nursing him back to health from a broken arm and fractured finger. He broke the humerus bone in 2 places, so I will be cooking meals, cleaning, and keeping him company during his 2-3 month recovery. After that I'm not sure where I'll go, I'm open to and able to go anywhere in the world.

Anyone have suggestions on a good spot for a 38 year old single male to settle down?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone for the support and kind words. I'm currently settling in with my father in North Carolina, I will be nursing him back to health from a broken arm and fractured finger. He broke the humerus bone in 2 places, so I will be cooking meals, cleaning, and keeping him company during his 2-3 month recovery. After that I'm not sure where I'll go, I'm open to and able to go anywhere in the world.

Anyone have suggestions on a good spot for a 38 year old single male to settle down?

Northern England.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score

I'd say that really depends on your plans/goals and your personal preferences more than anything else. The good thing is you've got plenty of time to consider it, weigh your options, and research places you might like to live. I'd say just consider what type of terrain and environment you prefer -- beaches, mountains, desert, etc. -- and if you'd rather live in the city or country/rural area or somewhere in between, where you can have the convenience of living close to the city without being right in it. And of course if you'd rather stay in the U.S. or move to a foreign country. Maybe if there's a country you've always wanted to visit and haven't yet, you could consider moving there? If you're looking to settle down for good, then it's not a small or simple decision, and one where you'd likely rather consider your own preferences and such. All the best as you help your dad and look for somewhere to go afterward.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Update.. 2 years and a few months later...

Still missing my Mom but I'm stronger now.. still living in NC with my father..

Wanted to say thanks again for everyone's well wishes a couple years ago.. they made a difference... a big difference.

This place is just awesome.

Love you, guys!

Reactions: Rosie