The love of my life is gone.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
My mother died last night after a year long battle with Pancreatic cancer. I watched her breathe her last breath as tears ran down my face, I felt like I was outside my own body as I heard the sobbing of the other 3 family members around me and then the final breath, the death rattle, and I knew that from that moment forward I would never hear my mother's laugh, hear her say she loves me, be able to wrap my arms around her. I am distraught, I feel less than whole. A huge part of me was viciously torn off and the wound still lies wide open and bleeding.

I don't know what to do next.

I hope none of you ever have to experience what I am at this moment and for those that have I need your advice on how to get through this.

Thanks.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I'm sorry you had to go through this and for your loss. It's a always hard to see someone go, must to see your mother I know it must be hard for you. You deserve to mourn for her, but don't let it control you. The best thing you can do is keep her in your memories and continue to live as a man that would make her proud. I hope everything else goes well for you man, no one deserves to go through such pain.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Yeah, my mom died of cancer two years ago - Kidney. It was rough, but you'll move on, trust me. It's not easy, but it gives you perspective on life, if that makes any sense. Sorry for your loss bro.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
I am really sorry for your loss. Just remember she's only gone once you forget her, and I hope you power through this soon. My heartfelt sympathies for you and your family, no one deserves this

And you don't have to go through this on your own, your friends care, be it where you live or here on the forum. Don't hesitate to talk to people

Last edited:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Man, that sucks to hear.

My condolences, Kev! I'm so sorry for your loss, my prayers go to you and your family.

Stay strong, buddy.

And if you need to talk to somebody, feel free to hit me up.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Prayers to you Kev.. It's a tough time but you'll get through it. I don't know what I'd do if I lost my mother either but it wouldn't be good I'll tell you that much but with the support systems around me I'd endure.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
My dad passed away 10 years ago. Take it one day at a time. And as much as it hurts and completely sucks, let yourself feel everything and don't go numb. You have a few rough days to focus on getting through -- arrangements, visitation, funeral/memorial, etc. -- and after that you can just sit and grieve and mourn and go through it however you need to. As time goes on, it doesn't get better, but it does get easier. You'll think back on memories with her and smile more than you cry. Prayers for you and your family.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear this Kevin, I remember your status from a while ago about the situation, devastated to hear she hasn't pulled through. Stay strong man <3

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear that Kevin, my dad has been in and out of hospital this past year and is not as well as he has been, it comes a time when your parents really do age before your eyes, do wonder who much time I have left with him, we are here for you, again sorry for your loss.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Keep her memories alive and live your life in a way that she would be proud to see. There is nothing you can really do right now except mourn, but that is natural. Grieving is a part of the process and it will be easier over time until eventually you will just be able to look back and smile fondly on all of the amazing memories you have with your Mother. When my Dad died I felt like shutting it down and to some degree I did... people thought it was a bad sign that I just wanted to be alone all day but I really didn't give a fuck. It was how I dealt with it and I did my grieving the way I needed to. So that's all I can really tell you; do whatever you need to do for YOU in the coming days/weeks. but then remember you are going to come out of the other side of the fire a stronger person for having gone through all of this.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Whoops. Wrong thread.

So sorry for your loss, Kevin. If you need anyone to talk to, feel free to PM.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm so sorry, Kevin. You are in my thoughts. And if you ever need someone to speak to just hit me up with a PM and we'll talk for as long as you want.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words and support everyone. I appreciate it very much.

With my family by my side it has still been hard but I'm pushing through and I will be alright. I still break down and cry at random times, started crying while in line at Kroger earlier tonight. Told everyone why I was crying and it became much less awkward.

Anyway, thanks again guys.