The Longest Thread Ever Made

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
*goes to google.com*

Thanks

Have fun with that lol...

make sure you find a site with videos

alot better then pictures most of the time lol.

the dark knight

btw cheese, i got some of her movies. you should check em out..

LadyHotrod

Well I thought I did.....I might not have cause it might have been when u was on cause I seen your name on a few days before that..but I did say it in the SB a little later to them saying why vote for them I mean there not here don't waste a vote..

and I am ok lol I am sure your real and your as tough as you say you are...

and when I said I've not talked about you I meant as in going in to a rant saying "ahhh she's a bitch" or something like that you know..

let me real with ya here...your a great member outside the walls of flaming and HIAT....when it comes to wrestling your smart about it and smart about alot of other things that if I need to know and such that if I come to you I am 100 % sure ya know something that can help me with it...

its just when you get to flamming people it gets on my nerves cause I know your a better person then that...and your wasting your time when you could be doing something alot better like talking about wrestling or posting videos are making GFX or maybe spending time with your real friends or something...you get what I'm saying...

I'm flaming in a section made for it. I really don't get why people can't comprehend that.....Most of the flaming is for shits and giggles. If you look back, a lot of them were "challenges" between members. I really do think that 99% of the people who post here don't take it seriously and don't really care. They flame back at me, too. I don't care. It doesn't bother me because that is what the flame section was made for. Basically, if you don't want to get flamed, stay out of the flame section. Once you're in, it's all fair game.

I post outside of this section yet no one notices. They only notice my flaming as opposed to the actual quality posts I make.

If people want to judge me based on posts in a flame section, whatever. That's their choice. I actually choose to judge people buy what they say outside of this entire section, in the serious threads.

J

I didn't know who the chick in my sig was. I just add'd it cuase it's Tapout and they were hella hot.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well like I said your post outside of here are good and I can tell you know alot about wrestling and other subjects and shit like that...

I mean lets say I wanted to know some great wrestling matches from before I really got in to it to much I can ask when you started watching and if its before I did then you can give me some good matches and I'll know they be good...

or if I need help on anything really from like what a girl means when she says this

or what to do if something happened with something and stuff...cause from me talking to off of here your a smart person.

LadyHotrod

OMG Peep and Famous, Blaze mentioned you at Gaystar.

OH NOES!