The List part 4 - The Final Chapter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

l_9e075d1febf54240a8ccdc83595d6360.jpg

roflroflroflroflrofl

what a cool PLAGIARIZER

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Why is Diesel called a plagiarizer?

Because that is the ONLY good dirt they have on me, so when they're losing an argument they revert to old ass pictures and/or calling me a plagiarizer for never really plagiarizing. ROFL!

All of you are a bunch of scum, and to consider you pieces of shit respectable people is as sinister as you guys not being apart of some Australian Genocide where all the Blue ones that are members of this site go die.

Kizza

Because that is the ONLY good dirt they have on me, so when they're losing an argument they revert to old ass pictures and/or calling me a plagiarizer for never really plagiarizing. ROFL!

All of you are a bunch of scum, and to consider you pieces of shit respectable people is as sinister as you guys not being apart of some Australian Genocide where all the Blue ones that are members of this site go die.

Stop trying to sound intelligent. It is failing quite hard.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Was this one off yahoo or wikianswers?

You're fat.

You suck at BTB.

You have awful hair.

You post fake pictures of weed.

:lmao @ the weed one. HAI GUISE I TYPED IN WEED INTO GOOGLE I MEAN THIS IS WHAT WAS AT A PARTY I WENT TO

He also lied about his age.