The List part 4 - The Final Chapter w/ special announcemnet.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
40. John

39. LadyHotrod

38. Famous

37. Y2j_legend

36. kingaviles

35. The Leviathan

34. TK.GFX

33. Wordlife

32. LKP

31. Gards

30. Mat FTW

29. MattHardyV1

28. Nation

27. Rated RJC

26. FrenchKiss

25. Diesel

24. TJ

23. Toddy

22. XBA

21. Mike Chaos

20. MizMasta

19. Jurassic Bonez

18. Qwake

17. Benoit's Boner

16. Hometown Kid

15. J

14. Kizza

13. Moonlight Drive

12. BKB

11. sex-power

10. Noumenom

9. Enzo Malenko

8. Chuck's Grenade

7. This Guy

6. Great One

5. The Quintastic One

4. Beer

3. Axis

2. Peepshow

1. Italian Outsider
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the announcement.

My girlfriend and I broke up a few weeks ago. I won't go into details but it was more or less a mutual thing. One of those things where breaking up was just the only thing to do.

Anyway, a little over a year ago we purchased a house together. She already owns a couple of pieces of property that she rents out and she wants to keep this one so we agreed that she would buy out my half of the house from me. This has afforded me the opportunity to do some things that I have always wanted to do, travel freely.

I have not been myself for probably since the beginning of our relationship. I always felt that I have had to deny certain aspects of my personality. This has taken its toll on me mentally and I just can't take it anymore.

So, as of April 21st, the day after my 28th birthday I am leaving. I am cutting myself of from everything and everybody and going on an adventure. I will not be bringing my laptop or probably using a computer at all.

I am first going to Amsterdam. I have always wanted to go there and I will be spending I don't know how long there. I will then proceed to tour Europe. I don't know how long I am going for. Pretty much leaving until the money runs out. It could be three months, it could be six months. I just don't know. It really depends on how long I can make my cash last.

I will be back eventually though. All I know is that for the first time in a long time I am really excited about doing something and I know that I personally need this time alone.

So yeah, one month from today I'm gone for a good while at least.

Great One

Damn, crazy. Do you know where exactly you're going to tour Europe/or where else you'd like to go in particular (other than Amsterdamn)? And have fun, don't die, or I'd rage.

MizMasta3000

Sweet I'm top 20

That adventure sounds awesome. I know EXACTLY why you're going to Amsterdamn first :shifty:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
There are quite a few places on my list of places I want to see. Whether I can get to them all I have no idea, I am more or less just going to play the whole thing by ear.

But ideally:

Amsterdam, for the funsies and legal doobies etcetera.

Italy, touring the motherland.

Greece, ancient history and hot Greek women ftw.

Romania, Dracula was the first "adult" book I ever read and I have always wanted to go there since I was a kid,

Russia, specifically Moscow and St. Petersburg for the history again and getting drunk on vodka avec Russians.

Wanna go to Paris as well to make a pilgrimage to Jim Morrison's tomb.

Germany for again, history, food and beer.

I also plan on doing everything I can to get myself knee deep in poontang everywhere I go lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Also still haven't decided if I will pay a visit to the red light district in Amsterdam either. I keep going back and forth on the whole idea.

MizMasta3000

Been to Jim Morrison's tomb 2 summers ago. OMG very cool.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Damn Monk.

I'm not going to say "that's terrible to hear" cus this sounds like it had a positive result.

Glad you've decided to revert back to the old you, and this trip sounds like your going to have a blast 'til you have an epiphany and come back like Jesus Christ or something.

Anyways, have fun man, and don't die on us, or lose a limb.

Scratch that, you can lose a limb, just keep your arms so you can type on IWF when you return & shitz.

LKP

I'm serious i dunno why there is a list? So miz masta instead of acting cool. How about you elaborate.