The List of RedDwarfTechy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
list-of-jericho-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg

I was posting on the Rocket League thread and I realized I have a list and a very untapped resource of what I should get when it comes to games I buy / play after I build my PC.

So right now, the list is pretty simple but I am hoping to have a pretty big list thanks to all your help.

List of RedDwarfTechy

1. Mafia III
2. Rocket League
3. Homefront: The Revolution
4. Overwatch
5. Doom
6. Mad Max
7. Just Cause 3
8. Civilization VI
9. Metal Gear: Phantom Pain (replaying it again)
10. Far Cry Primal
11. Far Cry 4 (replaying it on ultra to take it in maaaaaaaaaannnnn)

I play almost anything except JRPGs, I just never got into them

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I plan on getting DOOM myself, looks grrrrrreat!
200.gif

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
That's a damn good sale! I've got it on family share with a friend on steam though so might just get it from him.

I think I am going to get it today. I have some extra cash for once. I don't think the summer sale will be much better anyways. Been itching for a shooter game too.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I think I am going to get it today. I have some extra cash for once. I don't think the summer sale will be much better anyways. Been itching for a shooter game too.
Yeah the last couple of summer sales have been crap tbh. And this is as good a deal on Doom as you're likely to find anytime soon.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah the last couple of summer sales have been crap tbh. And this is as good a deal on Doom as you're likely to find anytime soon.
Yuppers. At most I can see it going down to $15 but what is 5 bucks.

This and Rocket League will keep me busy till CoD comes out and the new South Park game. Not sure if RDR2 will be on PC but I would like to play that too.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Yuppers. At most I can see it going down to $15 but what is 5 bucks.

This and Rocket League will keep me busy till CoD comes out and the new South Park game. Not sure if RDR2 will be on PC but I would like to play that too.
Yeah Rocket League is another game i'm sharing from my friend. I'll see if its something i'll get into (sometimes games people love, i tend to find boring) but from what i've seen from RL i'll like it, but want to make sure first.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah Rocket League is another game i'm sharing from my friend. I'll see if its something i'll get into (sometimes games people love, i tend to find boring) but from what i've seen from RL i'll like it, but want to make sure first.

I didn't think I would like it as much as I do. Me and Solidus play it for an hour or so almost every night.

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score

Aside from Pokemon, most addictive game I've ever played.

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Got my new PC last week and you can blame it for how little i'm on here, every free second I get, i've been enjoying my PC to the fullest extent!

So far, I've got Homefront: The Revolution, but man that game is a drag, even the gunplay isnt as fun as the first.

I bought Mafia III so will be DLing that this week, for the most part I've been playing Dying Light with a buddy of mine.