• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The life of Crayo

Jose Tortilla

Champion
guido3.jpg

Crayo at his first school party. Preparation time was short, as seen.

guido12.jpg

One year later. Showing off at parties, being loved by the boys n girls.

9d74c30d7d78592601d1505873cbabe7.jpg

All dressed up with his friend for the senior prom. (His friend John is on the left)

funny-guido-pictures-hair-raising-experience.jpg

Went to the after party aswell. Loves his own 'pink'

guido8.jpg

Crayo a few years later. Feeling like a 'Superman' (belt)

b597bd1a4ef71c486512e653527a471b.jpg

Stole this from his MySpace. He was known as 'Tiger' in that time.

9cb0d591a0414e59d80c2345143ccc25.jpg

Present Crayo. Still party rockin' with all his friends. Loves his boys.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Everyone knows that every person from the UK is as pale is my ass. They get no sunshine, it rains 365 days a year :terry:

Crayo

The Boss
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Everyone knows that every person from the UK is as pale is my ass. They get no sunshine, it rains 365 days a year :terry:

And we still get more bitches than you. :true:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
I got you both beat. Remember that stereotype about blond, Swedish bombshells? Take away the stupid part from 90% of them and you got a large bunch of the Swedish female population. :eek:tunga:

Crayo

The Boss
Stopspot said:
I got you both beat. Remember that stereotype about blond, Swedish bombshells? Take away the stupid part from 90% of them and you got a large bunch of the Swedish female population. :eek:tunga:

I must admit the Swedish girls are hot. I remember back in school, we were told there was a Swedish girl joining our class. So me and a few friends were like :eek:tunga::eek:tunga::eek:tunga: but she was incredibly ugly. So we ended up like :urm::urm::urm:

:true: