The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
If it was just a little bit cheaper they would make more money in the long run because alot more people wouldn't mind picking it up for a cheaper price.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
If it was just a little bit cheaper they would make more money in the long run because alot more people wouldn't mind picking it up for a cheaper price.

They will sell out so may as well charge a higher price. Nintendo always limits early availability.

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
They will sell out so may as well charge a higher price. Nintendo always limits early availability.

Oh I agree, definitely for the initial release but they would sell out 4 or 5 times over if they priced it better & people would continue to grab it off the shelf after that. For me if the price doesn't drop, the technology that's in the console just isn't worth the price. I would get more value buying XbOne or Ps4...

I can't get over the decision to not have a browser on a portable tablet, it just boggles the mind.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Oh I agree, definitely for the initial release but they would sell out 4 or 5 times over if they priced it better & people would continue to grab it off the shelf after that. For me if the price doesn't drop, the technology that's in the console just isn't worth the price. I would get more value buying XbOne or Ps4...

I can't get over the decision to not have a browser on a portable tablet, it just boggles the mind.

They did not have 10 million available to sell they had around 2 million and immediately sold out from the sounds of it.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
They did not have 10 million available to sell they had around 2 million and immediately sold out from the sounds of it.

More are going to come out though?? ....They aren't just going to stop making it... that's what I meant.

Also... it was just leaked that they were busted. All they did was take the old Wii U screens (since they are the exact size) and make the switch with them since they had a shit ton left over that didn't sell.

fck this... nintendo is crap

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
More are going to come out though?? ....They aren't just going to stop making it... that's what I meant.

Also... it was just leaked that they were busted. All they did was take the old Wii U screens (since they are the exact size) and make the switch with them since they had a shit ton left over that didn't sell.

fck this... nintendo is crap
Nintendo has never really been that big over here. Its more or less went Atari, Sega, Play station, PS2, Xbox 360 (Ps3 3rd, Wii 3rd), then PS4 (XboxOne 2nd place).

Nintendo at best has always been in 2nd place here. I'm not a big Mario or Zelda fan so meh.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Nintendo has never really been that big over here. Its more or less went Atari, Sega, Play station, PS2, Xbox 360 (Ps3 3rd, Wii 3rd), then PS4 (XboxOne 2nd place).

Nintendo at best has always been in 2nd place here. I'm not a big Mario or Zelda fan so meh.

N64 was big everywhere and so was the NES and SNES and Gameboy....

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
N64 was big everywhere and so was the NES and SNES and Gameboy....

N64 here got snowballed by the PS1 (and internationally).

Nintendo handhelds have been here since the Gameboy but they have not exactly been massive. NES got beaten by the Mastersystem, SNES was hard to get, N64 was niche, Gamecube was rare, Wii was a fad and was not that big anyway, WiiU flopped hard.

Nintendo sales usually come from the USA and Japan, similar story to Playstation these days (PS3 was outsold by 360, outside Japan the ratio was lopsied in 360's favor).

Nintendos problems go back to the N64 going cartridge based and outside of the Nintendo exclusives (Mario, Zelda, Metroid) they have a weak lineup.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Not huge on video games but BOTW does look pretty fun.