The Legacy

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

It seems right now that "Legacy" is taking up a whole lotta air time on RAW right now.
Honestly I think that WWE had their heads up their asses while planning this one...as they do with many story lines. The whole concept sounding amazing when it first surfaced. Cody and Ted were gaining steam straight off turning on Holly to win the tag titles. They introduced a big Somoan insurance policy to back them up..(a bit overdone but the fit the whole second gen. bill).
WWE teased at the stable for over a month before ever getting it going. And how do they get the stable going?? By eliminating probably its most promising member in Ted Dibiasi. Now we're left with Cody and Manu who are being billed as "Priceless" as if the WWE crowd would completely forget the existense of Ted.
It really confuses me that they would hold the release of a shitty straight to DVD movie priority over their main product....WRESTLING.
So anyway...now we've seen the introduction of "Sim Snuka" aka Deuce...aka..a guy was barely holding a job up until two weeks ago.
We've now seen Orton trying to test these guys for the past few weeks and now as of RAW it would seem judging by Orton's stipulations....Manu is out of Legacy.
It kinda seems like WWE is just holding Orton down with these guys right now... nothing major has come of Legacy yet....hell they don't even have music for the stable. It almost seems at this point that WWE could still be testing the waters for what could be a risky move. As of right now Dolph Ziggler has impressed me more than any of these guys. What do you guys think?

kingovkings

Reaction score
I think they are majorly fucking up legacy and have been ever since Ted left. They really need to start to do something to gain some steam on this stable or its going to bomb big time.

As for Diggler im pretty impressed with him and hope he gets a big push. He really has got something.

Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler does need a gimmick.

The "I'm Dolph Ziggler" tagline isn't a gimmick

For a new 4th member of Legacy, why not DH Smith?

Ed_cena

Reaction score
so, orton its out of legacy now? he lost his match xD

NinoBrown

Reaction score
For a new 4th member of Legacy, why not DH Smith?

FUCK DH SMITH. I am sick and tired of hearing this dudes name, he's had what TWO matches all year before he was suspended? Just because his pops is Davey Boy, don't mean he's going to be great. I heard they're creating a Hart Foundation 2.0 with him as the main man. If it fails, so does DH, I'm sorry there's way too much hype bout this guy. Until I fuckin see him on RAW or Smackdown, he's over hyped. Sim Snuka already is a stretch, I HEARD THIS FUCKER IS ADOPTED ANYWAYS! He ain't got no Superfly blood! Sim's average in the ring, that high knee doesn't even look that great. But thank god they got rid of Manu.

noumenon

lmao...i said the same thing about orton being out.

honestly this whole sim snuka shit came out of nowhere. i guess they thought he had more promise than manu. but honestly where does this leave manu besides maybe a new wild samoans on smackdown with umaga?
could legacy be the first ever failed stable? i mean when you think about it, even though La Familia was pretty weak they still had some steam for a while over on smackdown.

it's obvious that this stable was intended to be a second generation evolution. evolution got it's point across pretty damn quickly and established itself as a force almost immediately. it seems that this stable really hasn't exploded onto the scene..and is still completely up in the air. almost as if the writers are like "eh...fuck it...well see how it goes"

Airfixx

^^^^Re: La Familia - I'm seemingly one of the few that thought it worked pretty well. Not the most dynamic of stables for sure considering the undercard talent involved, but the blueprint of the group and the way power was abused, and SD totally corrupted, made a damn sight more out of the 'Taker Fued (Him being the concience of the WWE and all). It served it's purpose very well (Main thing I think they dropped the ball with was Ryder & Hawkins... i.e. Giving them the titles once La Familia had already all but desintigrated).

As for the this week's Raw's latest twist in the formation of Legacy...

I guess one route they could take is for Orton to be just using any guys he thinks may have 'it' whilst ultimately deeming them to be expendable.

Easy-come-easy-go... I mean Snuka could lose next week and get the boot too or even get sacrificed to save Randy's ass. Plus it does feel to me like we may be seeing even more 2nd gen stars before this whole thing is over... Maybe Joe Hennig or someone are gonna end up being one of the truly formidable members (ahead of the guys we're seeing now).

But, at this point it has fail written all over it....