The Legacy Pledge...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

newmie

Reaction score
21: No member other than Orton is allowed Tattoos!

My theory is thats the main reason Manu was kicked out lol.

straight_edge76

Legacy would not be as cunning and cold HARTed as they added a women.

mancilla 86

Reaction score
...why would Legacy need a woman?

Name one good stable that had a woman in it, while the stable was going strong.

mcmahon hemsley faction and dx..adding a female just adds something to the mix maybe the female can also act that way towards other divas and legacy would control both divisions, just a thought its also a good way to bring attention to the womens division.

also hey straight edge... i dont know if anyone has said this but you have the best picture below your name, hayden is the finnest girl in hollywood

straight_edge76

It would be a good way to draw some attention to the women's division but I do not think that having just one women in the division who is affiliated with Legacy would do anything. Besides imo Natalya is still a unproven in-ring competetor.

*and thanks Hayden is hot as hell. and To quote Kid Rock in Joe Dirt; "I swear, one day imma marry that girl"*

Airfixx

reason being that she think here hart name is bigger than carrying davy boy smiths name

Regardless of whether Legacy would benefit from a female member, that makes no sense

They are both(*) siblings of people that married into the same generation of the Hart family. There's NO difference.

(*Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Jim Neidhart marry one of the sisters?)

If not, then DH Smith is actually MORE of a Hart than her..

LKP

27. Must all be younger than 30 and should not be in their prime yet.

LKP

Hardcore holly dude ^^^^^^^ im no professor but cmon surely u can get holly right?

29. All look s if they belong in playgirl