The Leader of Aces and Eights is...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Jimi Hendrix is the leader

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
IT'S DOLAN :goatface:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
1e821238565cb14fe2d64fb46e9cda95.gif

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I found another one. There's a guy out there who absolutely hates champions like Austin Aries, since smaller wrestlers should have nothing to do with the belt, and he beat down a smaller wrestler trying to get his shot in Gut Check to try to keep him out of TNA. He's a huge fan of any badass gimmick and loves the Sons of Anarchy-style characters. He's an intellegent lad who knows what he's doing, and set up Storm as the fall guy perfectly. Last time he was seen, he was feuding with Hogan, partnered up with Sting to take down Immortal before it happened. So he wanted to take out both Hogan and was jealous of Sting leading the conquest against Hogan without him...

That's right. Kevin Nash is the leader of Aces and Eights.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Rain said:
I found another one. There's a guy out there who absolutely hates champions like Austin Aries, since smaller wrestlers should have nothing to do with the belt, and he beat down a smaller wrestler trying to get his shot in Gut Check to try to keep him out of TNA. He's a huge fan of any badass gimmick and loves the Sons of Anarchy-style characters. He's an intellegent lad who knows what he's doing, and set up Storm as the fall guy perfectly. Last time he was seen, he was feuding with Hogan, partnered up with Sting to take down Immortal before it happened. So he wanted to take out both Hogan and was jealous of Sting leading the conquest against Hogan without him...

That's right. Kevin Nash is the leader of Aces and Eights.

:haha:

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Jarrett or Ray I think. Ray is suspicious. Even he is heel, he was in this storyline so much and accused Storm for being leader. And Jarrett, he is gone from TNA because of the match against Hardy at Final Resolution. At No Surrender 2012 Hardy got attacked bad by A&E but able to continue. That Aries can be in also. By the way I'm expecting a heel turn from Aries at BFG.

Reactions: Matt

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Captain of Peepulation said:
By the way I'm expecting a heel turn from Aries at BFG.

Me too. Hardy got this I'm sure.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
dethfvk said:
Shane O' Mac

th_Unforgiven2001-Shane_BookerTvsTheRo.gif

:eek:hgod: It all makes sense, he wants to go against his father again. So he's trying to make over the iMPACT zone! :obama:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Apparently if you take the voice of the leader of Aces and Eights and up its pitch to a normal level it becomes Eric Bischoff's speaking voice. Think on that.