The Law offices of David Otunga

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Optimus said:
It was perfect really. Though it sort of hints Teddy is winning at Wrestlemania. If he does I'll be pissed.

TEDDY LONG BETTER WIN! I sick of this Johnny guy he SUCK AS A GM! There reason Teddy has been a GM as long as he is b/c HE FUCKIN GOOD AT IT!

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
FUCK OTUNGA HE SUCK A WRESTLER! Why does not just be a lawer full time for real and gtfo out of WWE!

*check's his profile*

*sees this*
1XtWv.png

jNAMK.png

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
*check's his profile*

*sees this*
1XtWv.png

jNAMK.png

I AM THE GOOD GUY! This man :eek:tunga: SUCK AS A WRESTLER! He ownly on tv b/c he marry to Jennifer Hudson and he a lawer if he was not have any of those he would NOT BE I TV RIGHT NOW! THAT IF FUCKIN AND U KNOW IT! Just like the dam miz I sick of the BS alreay TV star or marry to 1 getting in WWE not training at all and get move up maine roster! Mike M. 1 tag team parter has WAY WAY MORE WRESTLER THEN HE DOES! Yet otunga is in a WM match and Mike M. have not been on TV in month on sick of this BS!

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
I AM THE GOOD GUY! This man :eek:tunga: SUCK AS A WRESTLER! He ownly on tv b/c he marry to Jennifer Hudson and he a lawer if he was not have any of those he would NOT BE I TV RIGHT NOW! THAT IF FUCKIN AND U KNOW IT! Just like the dam miz I sick of the BS alreay TV star or marry to 1 getting in WWE not training at all and get move up maine roster! Mike M. 1 tag team parter has WAY WAY MORE WRESTLER THEN HE DOES! Yet otunga is in a WM match and Mike M. have not been on TV in month on sick of this BS!

Oh shit. I didn't knew he was married to Jennifer Hudson and had kids. I couldn't understand the rest of your post so I'll have to ignore it. :boss:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Oh shit. I didn't knew he was married to Jennifer Hudson and had kids. I couldn't understand the rest of your post so I'll have to ignore it. :boss:

U know what I SAID IS TRUTH END OF STORY!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:

Miz wrestled in UPW then onto OVW for multiple years before being called up to the main roster. How do you know he's only on TV for that reason? You're possibly right but unless you want to claim you're backstage in creative meetings you know nothing more than the rest of us. Quit saying end of story also, your opinion is no better than anyone elses.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
Miz wrestled in UPW then onto OVW for multiple years before being called up to the main roster. How do you know he's only on TV for that reason? You're possibly right but unless you want to claim you're backstage in creative meetings you know nothing more than the rest of us. Quit saying end of story also, your opinion is no better than anyone elses.

Miz SUCK! And Otunga SUCK! There are other wrestler who are not on TV that deflity more then that do!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
There's been numerous reports that David Otunga works stupidly hard on his wrestling backstage, and worked really hard to get into the WWE. He doesn't need money remember, he's an undefeated lawyer and married to a millionaire.

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
Miz SUCK! And Otunga SUCK! There are other wrestler who are not on TV that deflity more then that do!

I think I speak for all of us when I say, you suck. :eek:tunga:

Don't take it seriously though.

WMD

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Yeah, Savage sucks.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
I think I speak for all of us when I say, you suck. :eek:tunga:

Don't take it seriously though.

I DON"T SUCK! I SPEAK THE TRUTH! U ALL CAN'T HAND THE TRUE! THAT DOES IT!