The Law offices of David Otunga

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
"Good morning @WWE If you have a @Twitter account, you have a lawyer in @DavidOtunga. You can trust me, because I went to Harvard #otungalaw"

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
@Lovelyhoneybees: ???????????????????????????w ?????????????? #OtungaLaw” Yes, I would love to sue @YoshiTatsuWWE

@Flipperacci33: @DavidOtunga can we sue Brodus Clay for indecent exposure? #OtungaLaw” @WWE We can sue him, but I'll let the girls slide.

A few more quotes. This guy is amazing.

Reaction score
Optimus said:
And he's being booked quite strongly again. If RAW was good for anyone last night, it was Otunga & Mark Henry.

Those two just dominated Teddy's team. I wish more of Teddy's team members had came and took the beating but they probably don't want to us know other members yet.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:

You can trust him, he went to Harvard. :eek:tunga:

FUCK OTUNGA HE SUCK A WRESTLER! Why does not just be a lawer full time for real and gtfo out of WWE!