"The Last Dance" ESPN/NETFLIXS - MJ DA GOAT FUCKERY!!!! Apr 19th 2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I'm not even a fan of basketball but the first two episodes have hooked me.

To be fair to the little fat guy (Jerry Kruase?), from what I've seen so far - rebuilding a team while the players still have some value (if you think they're on the decline or about to decline) is just management... they're kind of painting him to be a bit of a tit, and maybe he is, but it's not like he just came in and tried to break them apart, from what I understand he built that team in the first place, including the manager?

That is what he wanted to break them apart and start from scratch. A new rebuilt Bulls team a year after Jordan, Pippen, Rodman and Coach Jackson left the team went 13-37. Krause thought he was God and he was a good GM, but with success comes egos and he really thought he was the shit. Owner Jerry Reinsdorf should of been in the corner of Phil, and he didn't do enough in my opinion to get control of the problems Krause was having with the Players and Coach. I would of fired Krause, kept Phil as Coach and you could of won a couple of more Titles while bringing new talent.

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bOKjo7Z
Favorite Wrestler
UserAEW
Favorite Wrestler
bwpLynH
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
See, I've got no perspective on this - there were a few Bulls vests around at the time but in the UK, my part of it at least, basketball was never a big deal.

I didn't even know they won a sixth championship in that season until it was mentioned in this thread. What happened after that, did they just cull the entire team and start from scratch?

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
See, I've got no perspective on this - there were a few Bulls vests around at the time but in the UK, my part of it at least, basketball was never a big deal.

I didn't even know they won a sixth championship in that season until it was mentioned in this thread. What happened after that, did they just cull the entire team and start from scratch?

Jordan left the team, pretty much retired till he came back in 2002. Pippen was Traded to the Rockets, Rodman signed with The Lakers, with Phil leaving all you had really from that leftover team that were quality players was Ron Harper and Toni Kukoc. So when you have all that happen because the Players didn't like what happened with Jordan and Phil it was no shock to see them become the worst team in the league or should I say the East that year. Krause stayed as GM till 2003 before resigning, but he should of been let go after the 1998-1999 Season for sure.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw

For anyone who isn't watching this, this is a good clip I saw on reddit where it talks about Rodman missing practice during the NBA finals to be on Nitro. Pretty great.

Reactions: Chris

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Only Rodman with Phil could get away with such a thing. Today he would of been suspended hard for him missing practice or at least fined ask Allen Iverson. Great Doc from start to finish, I was thinking last night the place that Jordan got that Pizza is it still in business hmm.