The Kurt Angle Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kennedy

Reaction score
With Kurt Angle pretty much dominating TNA, holding all the gold and defending his title against Abyss at No Surender. Also what will he be doing at Bound For Glory!!! And alot more anybody can say anyhting about Angle state your opinion argue about stuff about him and see how far this can go.

whotook316

Reaction score
Personally I'm finding Angle pretty entertaining at the moment.

Just wish he would fued someone other than Joe.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Personally I'm finding Angle pretty entertaining at the moment.

Just wish he would fued someone other than Joe.

At No Surender he has got Abyss for the world title which should be a decent match, Kurt Angle is annoying at times but really entertaining. Because he can cut some good promo's but I dont really like him having all the gold. But hopefully he loses them soon. I would like to see Daniels win the X Division Title and then feud with Jay Lethal that would be awesome. Plus after Hard Justice TNA's tag division is way better than WWE's so they can capitilize, The Steiners,Team 3D,VKM,LAX,MCMG,Dutt and Lethal,XXX!! I know some of them are X Division stars but they are still great tag teams. Give the tag titles to MCMG!! And then you can have some amazing matches.
Thoughts.