The knockouts have come a long way.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dstebbins

Reaction score
If you don't agree, don't post.

Um, WTF? How did you become a mod? He has just as much right to post in here and give his thoughts, however controversial, as you do. That's why we have forums in the first place!

gashface

Reaction score
Knockouts are the best thing on TNA at the moment if you ask me.

and also I think it's unfair to call any of the knockouts unattractive. Everybody finds different things attractive, it's not like we judge male wrestlers on how attractive they are. It's about time women got respect on a popular wrestling tv show. Instead of being constantly sexualized for the male audience.

dstebbins

Reaction score
^^^Gail Kim happens to be smoking fucking hott of Jessica Alba proportions, thank you.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
and also I think it's unfair to call any of the knockouts unattractive. Everybody finds different things attractive, it's not like we judge male wrestlers on how attractive they are. It's about time women got respect on a popular wrestling tv show. Instead of being constantly sexualized for the male audience.
Damn right. The Knockouts are bringing respect back to women's wrestling and to professional wrestling in its' entirety.

dstebbins

Reaction score
Actually I take that back. Jessica Alba is fucking fugly compared to Gail Kim. Ooooooooooh, if she'd only pose for Playboy! And when she's in the ring, all that sweat dripping off of her, all that baby oil she's rubbed on her body, all over her voluptuous, gorgeous, model 10 body! Oooooooh!

PeepShow

Actually I take that back. Jessica Alba is fucking fugly compared to Gail Kim. Ooooooooooh, if she'd only pose for Playboy! And when she's in the ring, all that sweat dripping off of her, all that baby oil she's rubbed on her body, all over her voluptuous, gorgeous, model 10 body! Oooooooh!

First off all, I know you are joking with the Kim thing.

Second, what does Jessica Alba have to do with the knockouts at all. Seriously.

dstebbins

Reaction score
No, actually I'm not joking. I don't often care about a girl's looks, more about her personality, but Gail Kim is so hot that she's the one and only exception. You'd know that if you were watching Impact with me and saw me jacking off to her. I can even prove it. Would I make the same thread twice if I didn't mean it?

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol shes not that hot... shes ok but shes asian... nice body but bad face...

gashface

Reaction score
Hey dstebbins why don't you try replacing the travis in your user title with your own name? I think it'd be more accurate.

ETA: Also why is it people are getting away with being crude... and also rascist in one thread because somebody was discussing knockouts? What a great team of moderators we have here. You know I could make a totally sexist comment here about how shallow males are, but that might be hypocritical.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

are you asian dstebbins?? anyway the knockouts are doing awesome. good work by tna

dstebbins

Reaction score
No, I'm not Asian, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, remember?

Barurot

Reaction score
Kim isn't ugly, she just didn't age as gracefully as other women... Which is a shame...

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya shes definitely not ugly... she probably above average but shes only ok... definitely no where near jessica alba

phantomgerald

If you seen Jesssica Alba pics without make-out, i doubt you'll ever think of jerking off to her ever again. Gail's ok I guess, but even though I'm Asian I think she isn't that hot. Angelina Love and Velvet Sky are alot hotter. But isn't this thread about the skills, not looks?

J

There is only 1 reason to watch TNA Knockouts...ODB...She's awesome...and actually the only reason to pay attention to the Knockouts matches...