• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

"The King of Hearts" Owen Hart

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
APZYCTWl.jpg

i0MAHkrl.jpg

mLw0uKtl.jpg

Qof3kjgl.png

E9ENiZEl.jpg

HXq9K4Nl.jpg

RL0atP7l.jpg

0CpdlKGl.jpg

Owen Hart vs Keiichi Yamada (Jushin Liger) - NJPW 1987

Owen Hart vs Black Tiger NJPW 1990

Owen Hart vs Shawn Michaels - In Your House 6 1996

Owen Hart vs Razor Ramon - King of the Ring 1994 Finals

Owen Hart vs Ken Shamrock (Dungeon Match) Fully Loaded 1998

Owen Hart vs The British Bulldog - Raw 1997

Owen Hart vs Razor Ramon (Stampede Wrestling) - Stu Hart's 80th Birthday Tribute Show

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Such a travesty he didn't feud with Shawn for the belt after the Screwjob, he was locked down in WWF anyway and OVER AS FUCK but they just said fuck it

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Double whammy for me the death of Owen and Hana the day before. When it comes to Owen man it was a pleasure to watch him work and you always felt he gave everything to every Match inside the Ring.

Cwalker

One of the few PPVs I can’t get myself to watch a second time. It’s been 23 years, but I can still hear JR telling all of us at home that Owen passed away

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Yeh was watching this live, at this point I was 16 years old and it was at the peak of wrestling. All of my friends were watching wrestling out of no where. I was watching with about 9-10 friends.