The KenFanShow3!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

^Okay...if I've ever seen spam..that's it, a 2 word post, which really didn't make sense has to be considered spam in some way, shape, or form, becuase this isn't "Say Something About the User Above You" in HIAT...this is the WWE Section, and if you're not careful, you'll get your ass banned...permanently. Okay, just to let you know...if you're trying to raise your post count, this isn't gonna work because it'll be moved to HIAT which will make your post count go back to what it was before this thread came about...just wanted to let you know that.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
No I wasnt being sarcastic TARVIS40....The guy knows how to write a great read

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Tarvis40......Are you that guy from Van Wilder 1?....you know, the one that can't cum and eats dog-geed rolls.

Travis40

^Okay...I can't see how you can't write more than one sentance in your fucking posts. The only post that I've seen more than once sentence in was the first post of the thread and the Christian Better Job thread. I'm tired of your spamming and idiotic posts. Please, please leave for a month and a half and think about trying to be a better member, I did that and look how much I'm liked here now.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Holy Shit!!!
Rudy 2!!!!!
this time its called the Final Season and its about baseball!!!!

Ohh Yeah, ahhh.........:harhar: Eat it tarcus!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^You sound like a gay guy jacking it!!
To a picture of Chris Crocett's geed........oohhhhhhhhh, Your ass just got Checked!!!!......bro.

LKP

This guy is great^^^^ dude talk on the shoutbox. I think this thread should be closed its not going anywhere and spam is in it.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Tarvis...

The Condomed...

Even though Kenfan's a douche & Trav is sound... I still laughed my ass off at thos two comments!

^You sound like a gay guy jacking it!!
To a picture of Chris Crocett's geed........oohhhhhhhhh, Your ass just got Checked!!!!......bro.

:roflmao:

If that's not Bannable Spamming then i'll be damned!

Then ur Ass will be "POONGED" on out of here Kenfan... "CHECK THAT"!

LKP

Hes made me laugh i can say that, i was expecting it. It was kind of funny, im not going to go mad on the guy he clearly has a sense of humour.

C4

Yeah, hahahahaha how funny! stupid punk, listen to me this guy is so lame and he pisses me off with his KenFan show and shit, damn it

LKP

Well he is getting to you. Ignore him dude you dont have to post on this thread if he pisses you off. What he did was wrong yes but at the moment this thread is still open so calm down.