The KENFANSHOW 5!!!! :Operation Anti-Mod

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
Awww its the OKF, Original Kaedon Fan, how sweet.

Rell

Reaction score
lol Kaedon thinks he has fans :laugh:

Well, if it makes you feel better...

KenFan4life

Reaction score
hey holy shit...my threads here, when i typed this in, it was blank and shit, and i thought i was type banned or something, then peepshow told me tha' place was a bit fucked up for a while ,and now its fixed....Weee!

Kaedon

Reaction score
lol Kaedon thinks he has fans :laugh:

Well, if it makes you feel better...

Well I have multiple people making multiple threads about me. What would you call that? Rell is so glad I responded because he craves attention from me, "Mister Kaedon, Mister Kaedon, please acknowledge me!"

KenFan4life

Reaction score
.......hey i want some IWF AWARDs....for like BEST COLUMNIST and BEST THREADS and BEST CATCHPHRASES and shit

Rell

Reaction score
Well I have multiple people making multiple threads about me. What would you call that? Rell is so glad I responded because he craves attention from me, "Mister Kaedon, Mister Kaedon, please acknowledge me!"

Hey KenFan, we're Kaedon fans now :laugh:

the dark knight

agreed :shifty: