The Juiciness of Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want to play with Juice?

• Total voters

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I've only got one eye these days. That must be it

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Flawless victory that one

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
FA8CAF54-DC3B-4EA7-BE97-B0167A7F015E.jpg

Funnily enough, Juice had next to nothing to do with anyone that left. Just a happy accident that it happens to help her with her dilemma here.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Wow. I missed both of those. Won’t lie, the RDK one bums me out if that’s true. I never had any negative interactions with him. Ah well.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I certainly see ur pov tommy. I dont think juice actually meant that everyone was nazus n was speaking out of being upset. I dont blame u being upset either, things were poorly handled. I would simply ask you try to see it from the pov of someone who legit felt targetted. Im not condoning her replies but i think most ppl can mb try to relate of seeing red n taking things too far in anger. I also feel ppl that are upset may b skipping over some context (cp was baiting n knew hed get this reaction as juice reacted similar last year. U dont joke about religion w ppl ur not friends w either). Not goin to attempt to change anyones mind, just think knowing the full scale of things is important. Juice ofc is still responsible for her behavior at the end of the day, so its up to individuals to forgive or not
Wasn't the first Hanukkah joke in the thread, wasn't trying to wind anyone up. Believe what you want, it's clear that's what you're doing anyway

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I certainly see ur pov tommy. I dont think juice actually meant that everyone was nazus n was speaking out of being upset. I dont blame u being upset either, things were poorly handled. I would simply ask you try to see it from the pov of someone who legit felt targetted. Im not condoning her replies but i think most ppl can mb try to relate of seeing red n taking things too far in anger. I also feel ppl that are upset may b skipping over some context (cp was baiting n knew hed get this reaction as juice reacted similar last year. U dont joke about religion w ppl ur not friends w either). Not goin to attempt to change anyones mind, just think knowing the full scale of things is important. Juice ofc is still responsible for her behavior at the end of the day, so its up to individuals to forgive or not
I have no idea how I missed this reply. It wasn’t intentional, but I feel like it merits a response.

Yes, there was some over the line things said in an attempt to get a response out of Juice. I’m not condoning any of that. I was in the game at the time of the blowup, so I get the full scale of things.

My biggest issues with Juice in the game in question were:
A-she was asked multiple times to stop posting while dead. Her response included comparing herself to Holocaust victims and saying that if she was banned for posting while dead, all other minorities were in danger of being banned. I mean….cmon. That’s all ridiculous.
B-I haven’t seen her take any responsibility for her actions, which bothers me. She had a hand in making a game unplayable. It seems like everything she did is OK because it’s someone else’s fault.

I believe that people on both sides of the blowup were in the wrong, but it seems like we’re acting like we all need to pick sides.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I have no idea how I missed this reply. It wasn’t intentional, but I feel like it merits a response.

Yes, there was some over the line things said in an attempt to get a response out of Juice. I’m not condoning any of that. I was in the game at the time of the blowup, so I get the full scale of things.

My biggest issues with Juice in the game in question were:
A-she was asked multiple times to stop posting while dead. Her response included comparing herself to Holocaust victims and saying that if she was banned for posting while dead, all other minorities were in danger of being banned. I mean….cmon. That’s all ridiculous.
B-I haven’t seen her take any responsibility for her actions, which bothers me. She had a hand in making a game unplayable. It seems like everything she did is OK because it’s someone else’s fault.

I believe that people on both sides of the blowup were in the wrong, but it seems like we’re acting like we all need to pick sides.
I think the last thing you said here is the most apt thing you said. That’s been my problem the whole time. From the moment it started it was always all or nothing on it being one person’s fault. It was a combination of many people’s faults, in my opinion.

Reactions: Vegeta