The IWF Confessional

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

I put a kid in a trash can (one of those big standup ones). It was in grade 7 though, so he was small enough to fit in.
Also, there was this group of girls who pretended they had people inside of them, and had alter egos, and were witches (again, a couple years ago in gr 7) so I made fun of them so much they decided to switch schools.

seX-Power

I made fun of a kid at school for two years and paid him out every day. Then I found out that he has ADD.

the dark knight

been done before. try to keep up people, i haven't been on in ages and i still remember there was a thread like this before. remember when famou$ said he shot someone or something? or went to jail? i dont remember what it was, i guess my memory's not that good anymore.

niggles

Reaction score
when i was a young girl, me and my friends used to pretend we had people inside of us, like alter egos, we were witches... some kid made fun of us so much that we decided to switch schools :(

Soulpower

I killed a family of three over a year ago in Georgia (I think it was July).

The funny thing is that a bunch of people thought the father went nuts, and killed them before killing himself, but I know better.

MikeRaw

been done before. try to keep up people, i haven't been on in ages and i still remember there was a thread like this before. remember when famou$ said he shot someone or something? or went to jail? i dont remember what it was, i guess my memory's not that good anymore.

Who the fuck cares? Why don't you ever just make an actual contributing post in a thread instead of picking apart and causing problems in threads.
Oh no, a similar thread was made over a year and a bit ago. So what?
There are plenty of new members who weren't here then, and can post stories now. Or some old members may have new stories.
Just because a thread has been made, doesn't mean it can never be made again, especially a good thread like this. But your grumpy post is more useless than a redone thread anyways.

the dark knight

rofl im loving this.

and fyi the other thread was created recently. not too long ago. im too lazy to look for it. but seriously, it pisses me off when someone posts in a particular thread(fully knowing it fucking exists) then goes to create it again some time later.

MikeRaw

If that actually pisses you off that much, you may need to confess you have no life.

Reaction score
I regret losing my virginity when I was 14 to a girl of a similar age, who was from Adelaide and visiting friends with her family. I was plastered (read: about three light beers :lol:) and so was she (read: one-and-a-half candyarse cocktails) and I felt no sensation at all. Must have been fucking the back of her knee. Didn't matter - I shrivelled when her Mum walked in looking for her daughter and here is this uncoordinated goose trying to lube up her twat.

The adrenaline rush was epic, but I have never had a one night stand since.

Took a couple of unidentifiable pills just to get into a sizzling hot lass' pants at a party and she apologetically had to leave soon after because of a family issue or something (which turned out to be very true). I left soon after her in an ambulance. It's an event I regret but also laugh about over a few ales.

Beer Money Army

umm dipset confession...

I have been charged in the past by police.. For verbal abuse towards police.... :shifty:

$30 fine

Sparky

Reaction score
Chucked up in a cops hat.

Fun times.

CT Styles

Been arrested by cops. Had the 'cuffs on and everything.

Not so fun times.