The IWF Confessional

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Otherwise none as the 'What's the worst thing you've ever done' thread.

IWF, what is the worst thing you've ever done? It could range from spilling someone's drink to breaking someone's neck to shooting your own grandmother, what's been the one moment in your life that when you look back upon you think 'What the fuck was I thinking?'

For me, it's probably when I broke my grandmothers foot. I was about 4 or 5 and we were catching the Ferry in Sydney. Anybody who's been on one would now about the narrow little gangplanks you walk across to the shore, and being a little kid with too much red cordial in his bloodstream tried to sprint across past old granny, which made her fall over and injure her foot pretty bad.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I once beat up a kid because I gave into peer pressure. I felt horrible afterwards.

I actually had a huge argument with my father the day before he died. My last thoughts of him were “fuck you” and my last words to him were “fuck off”

I never expected him to die the next day, I never got to say sorry while he was living. I've apologised countless times at his grave. I still always feel bad, probably scarred for life.

C4

I've done a lot of things wrong, I wish we had the 'rewind' button to go back in time and make things better.

I threw my sister's television remote on her "expensive" TV screen when she didn't let me watch Nelson Mandella's televised biography. I hit a lamp on my cousins head when we were fighting, he ended up in the hospital.

McLovin

Reaction score
I bullied this kid throughout the whole of Middle School because of his name. Now that I look back on it I wouldn't have done it.

And also when i went to the cinema and my friend had no ID so he couldn't go and I left him on his own.

Qwake

^ your a loser...

We have already had a thread like this so fuck posting seriously in it :n:

Moonlight Drive

Well I've never seen it. So everybody ignore Lennie, his answer will have something to do with sheep anyway :shifty:

CT Styles

Maybe being really drunk and having unprotected sex at 14.

That's pretty bad.

Beer

I once decided it would be fun to play rugby with people 4 years younger than me. I broke a kids nose, arm and leg.

And, then there is the startling this me and three other people did, that I won't speak of right now.

Reaction score
^ Im So.......STARTLED

I smashed a kids head into a window because he walked in front of me in line. I think I hurt him bad. Not sure, but I got suspended.

Moonlight Drive

And, then there is the startling this me and three other people did, that I won't speak of right now.
Yuck, don't even remind me of that.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I got really harsh on my mate this year for trying to fit in more than he should be. Now he's moving away. =/

Kaedon

Reaction score
I purposely threw a really big rock, like the size of two fists, at a kids head and it cracked him open.