The Italian Outsider

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Πιπιλίζουν καθίκι, δεν homo

tehe

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
it is so unfortunate that i can understand greek too..homosexuality is androfilia fyi :D,too lazy to use the greek alphabet

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Carlos aura le temps prochain violé qu'il est sur la cause de MSN il suce

lame... french is a gay language tbh

also

Francia merda alèèè Francia merda alèèè Francia merda alèèèèèèèèèèè

godo all'eliminazione di quei fottuti ******, nonchè di quelle merde di immigrati rumeni

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
the fact is.. we suck. seriously 70 min with 1 guy more than them and we scored with a penalty and a free kick?lame. Holland raped Romania with the b-team, and without focusing :nonono:

Wrestling Station

yeah Netherlands are looking sharp.. i think that Italy will win against Spain in quarter-final and then will play agains Netherlands again in the semi final. But i do believe that Italy will win that semi final match. I just cant see Netherlands win the Euro Cup.. they are an unlucky team Netherlands.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
lol yea. still they are the best team atm, better than portugal, better than spain, better than croatia and germany.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Pino Beneamato Scalzi e Unreal pictures presentano.....

UNA STORIA DI POCO FALSA