The Invitation (2022)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score

Release Date: August 26, 2022​

After the death of her mother and having no other known relatives, Evie (Nathalie Emmanuel) takes a DNA test...and discovers a long-lost cousin she never knew she had. Invited by her newfound family to a lavish wedding in the English countryside, she's at first seduced by the sexy aristocrat host but is soon thrust into a nightmare of survival as she uncovers twisted secrets in her family's history and the unsettling intentions behind their sinful generosity.​

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I wonder who is going to save her and it seems Evie is going to burn it all down after this one.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Pretty cool poster

Re1yXU2.jpg

Reactions: Death By Looch

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Decent movie. It has some flaws but I found it quite watchable and entertaining for the most part. The premise and setting are certainly the highlights here. From a visuals standpoint, I really liked this movie a lot. It's well-shot, has a nice visual style and a lot of shots are soaking in atmosphere. I really liked that. Nathalie Emmanuel was great in this movie, I found her character to be really likeable and she carries it well with her performance. It has some nice twists and turns that kept me interested. I think it's worth a watch if you're not too picky and don't have any other horror movies to watch on hand. I doubt I'd have watched it if not for it being on Netflix, but I don't regret seeing it either.

Reactions: Jimmy King