The Interview With Geroge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
(Going to act like this is a radio show)

Adam: Ladies and gentlemen we are back live with Mystical George , George first off glad to have you here, So how did you find the forum at first?

Anyone can "call in" and ask a question too.

Last edited:

TKK

Reaction score
Jwab told me about his faction, The Cure, on WWEF and how they were trying to get off the ground. He came to me because he knew I had fed history and would always rep the MP boys. So, I basically started here with the intention of pissing people off and whipping ass in IWT which I think I'm still doing right now, but with a positive mental attitude.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I see, Seems pretty interesting. So who is in your opinion the best user on the site?

TKK

Reaction score
That's a hard question because I feel that to be good member on a forum you need two qualities - a) you have to know what the fuck you're supposed to be talking about i.e. wrestling and b) you can't be anti-social or a little asswipe. In terms of wrestling knowledge, I'll give it to Stopspot and in terms of not being a little bitch, Aids Johnson takes the cake. So I guess you could say they're, in my opinion, the best on the site.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Good, Good. Now who do you think is the Best Wrestler In The World today?

TKK

Reaction score
Assuming we're talking about all aspects of wrestling and not just in ring (easily Bryan if so), I'd give it to CM Punk with Austin Aries as a close second. Both have a very solid and credible character backed up with good wrestling which is very uncommon these days. The only thing holding Bryan back from being #1 is that he's hard to take seriously sometimes because of the Yes/No shit and the general goofiness that he carries along with though it is being fazed out as we speak.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Very nice opinion there, I was mainly talking about just wrestling but you already answered that, What is your favourite band.

TKK

Reaction score
Oooooh. This is a good question! My two favourite bands of all time are The Doors and Arctic Monkeys with The Doors as my all time favourite and Arctic Monkeys as my current favourite. I'm also a big fan of Foals, The Strokes, The 1975 and many others.