The inevitable Matt Morgan swerve...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

You all know its going to happen, this Sunday at Hard Justice Matt Morgan will end up costing Sting the TNA Heavyweight Title. This could lead to two things that are either really bad, or really good.

The really bad option: Sting continues to chase the title, he faces Angle in his last match in the main event of Bound For Glory

The really good option: Sting looks for revenge against Matt Morgan, this leads to Morgan/Sting at Bound For Glory in Sting's last match where he puts Morgan over and hangs up the boots.

What do you guys think will happen? Will there even be a swerve? And if there is, what will be the aftermath?

gashface

Reaction score
I hope to god it's the second option, but yes I'm definately smelling a swerve. I'm thinking Bobby Lashley is going to go after Angle.

Soulpower

If TNA really wants to swerve their fans, they should let Morgan, Sting and Angle go out and put on a good match, and have Angle pin Sting cleanly.

That's right, no shenanigans by Matt Morgan. Hell, NO ONE would see that coming.

xtremebadass

If Matt Morgan is Sting's final opponent at BFG, I think I will kill myself.

I think Morgan will end up accidentally costing Angle the belt and Sting walks out champion. He ends up fighting Styles at BFG for the belt thus putting AJ over.

Screw Matt Morgan, they still haven't stopped Morgan/Lauren interviews, she still looks like she thinks Morgan is going to rape her no matter how many times they do it.

Ajax

Reaction score
I think that Morgan/Sting at BFG would be great. For the main event, I see Kurt Angle vs. Bobby Lashley for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship with Lashley winning the title.

xtremebadass

you won't be seeing Kurt at BFG at all if he doesn't get his creepy ass out of prison and stop stalking black chicks!

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

^^yeah that pretty much fucked TNA's plans all to hell.

gashface

Reaction score
No idea what's going to happen now, Sting Vs. Morgan? I guess Sting will have to win, it's not strong enough to headline a PPV though, maybe AJ will be thrown into the mix, though that makes the last 3 weeks pointless.

paulie

Reaction score
If Matt Morgan is Sting's final opponent at BFG, I think I will kill myself.

I think Morgan will end up accidentally costing Angle the belt and Sting walks out champion. He ends up fighting Styles at BFG for the belt thus putting AJ over.

Screw Matt Morgan, they still haven't stopped Morgan/Lauren interviews, she still looks like she thinks Morgan is going to rape her no matter how many times they do it.

i think thats a good idea as well hope morgan does cost angle the belt not because i want the title off angle nut i really really dont want 2 see morgan in the mafia that would mean he would get more tv time and he get plenty as it is 4 somebody with his lack of wrestling talent

phantomgerald

I think it'll be Sting vs Aj, Angle vs Lashley at BFG. WHere that leaves Morgan is up in the air. I'm guessing he'll face one of the MEM, probably Kevin Nash. THat match will probably be unbelievably bad though.