THE INDY WRESTLING/PURO VIDEO TRIBUTE THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Candy Colored Clown said:

The greatest wrestler ever.

I don't know who he is. But I love him.
Dragon Dragon to end the streak.
@[Crayo] Give Dragon Dragon chairman

Reactions: Testify

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: THE INDY WRESTLING/PURO VIDEO TRIBUTE THREAD

Crayo said:
Dude you can tag me because you might need me for something, stop needlessly tagging me :tough:

Quote him instead notifications are annoying.... Hey Cray Cray.

Stopspot

Reaction score
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYlC9gxbhNY[/video]

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Just watched the Guerrilla Warfare match between Joey Ryan and Super Dragon (PWG An Inch Longer Than Average) from 2003 for th first time, and I gotta say, I have all respect of the world for Ryan now. The dude got his fucking head and body smashed silly in the match, Dragon almost annihilated him. That's called paying your dues, bro. But Joey busted out some vicious offense too, he legit fucked up Dragon's right hand and arm. Damn, he was such a loveable babyface back then.

Found the highlights for ya:

Stopspot said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYlC9gxbhNY[/video]

One of the greatest matches of the 00s. Five stars all the way.

Reactions: Testify

Stopspot

Reaction score
Candy Colored Clown said:
Just watched the Guerrilla Warfare match between Joey Ryan and Super Dragon (PWG An Inch Longer Than Average) from 2003 for th first time, and I gotta say, I have all respect of the world for Ryan now. The dude got his fucking head and body smashed silly in the match, Dragon almost annihilated him. That's called paying your dues, bro. But Joey busted out some vicious offense too, he legit fucked up Dragon's right hand and arm. Damn, he was such a loveable babyface back then.

Found the highlights for ya:

One of the greatest matches of the 00s. Five stars all the way.

I need to watch Danielson vs McGuinness in its full form some time.

Stopspot

Reaction score
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=djV7pDGFzxI[/video]

Seems like a pretty talented guy. Seabs, Clown, Test, anyone of you seen anything with this guy?

Stopspot

Reaction score
Seems like he mostly wrestles in Europe, countries like UK, Spain, Poland and Germany. Judging by the highlight reel he is pretty good but a highlight reel is not that good to base an opinion on.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
He probably wrestles for British Indys mostly, and I don't really watch those, except when Generico, Callihan and Finlay are over there.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Preston championship Wrestling puts out some good product. They have a few matches up on youtube. They had their royal rumble up and I watched it earlier this month. Okay match. I still lol @ Moth Man.