The Indy mark has arrived!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Austin

Jobber
Reaction score
What's up guys, I came from the land of MP and as most of you guys know it was shut down *sigh* but I guess this will be my next journey into forums. It's kinda cool how this setup is the exact same as MP (without the SB though which I think should be installed in here) But as I said I am indeed a indy mark. I also make YT videos reviewing indy DVD's in a El Generico mask!

P.S My current favorite wrestler right now is Johnny Gargano

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Hey, welcome to WWEF. Pretty sure Stopspot aka Shabang aka whatever the fuck his name is now is a Gargano mark.

Austin

Jobber
Reaction score
Hey, welcome to WWEF. Pretty sure Stopspot aka Shabang aka whatever the fuck his name is now is a Gargano mark.
oh my gerdzess r u da reel Christian? Nah JK but thanks for the welcoming me, I've been hearing that some MP members here have been bad and just letting you know I am 100% not one of them.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
oh my gerdzess r u da reel Christian? Nah JK but thanks for the welcoming me, I've been hearing that some MP members here have been bad and just letting you know I am 100% not one of them.
Nah, they haven't been bad. Just the MP Invasion thing is kind of annoying.
The members from MP that are currently well known here are: Airbourne, Adam and FireAnt.
Those are the members that have been cool here for a while and come on weekly to daily.

But yeah, enjoy the site dude.

Reactions: Austin

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Nah, they haven't been bad. Just the MP Invasion thing is kind of annoying.
The members from MP that are currently well known here are: Airbourne, Adam and FireAnt.
Those are the members that have been cool here for a while and come on weekly to daily.

But yeah, enjoy the site dude.

The MP invasion thing is fucking stupid. The way I see it is we're just a bunch of rasslin fans that trade opinions,banter,and that cyber one another.

Reactions: Farooq

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
The MP invasion thing is fucking stupid. The way I see it is we're just a bunch of rasslin fans that trade opinions,banter,and that cyber one another.
MP Invasion just sounds exactly like that. Members from MP coming on here.
In reality, we're a bunch of fags discussing men in oil, rolling around in a ring on top of each other.
No, but seriously, what you said.
Just talking about wrasslin.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
In reality, we're a bunch of fags discussing men in oil, rolling around in a ring on top of each other.

Would you shut up and cyber me already?

Austin

Jobber
Reaction score
UFC is fake bro

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
UFC is fake bro.
What?
dca87ed660736b4e13da512ecb4d3550.gif