• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the imposter Kane

Reaction score
OK, i was looking for pics of Kane (with the half mask from '02-'03, for nancy) and i came across this; a conspiracy theory about the imposter Kane. this is ridiculous, and after reading i was confused and my head hurt... try and make sense of this...

For weeks, Imposter Kane has easily kicked Kane's ass, embarassing him on Raw, and pinning him clean at the Vengeance PPV.

So Kane fought Randy Orton on Raw tonight.

During the bout, Imposter Kane came out and tried to attack Kane. This time, Kane easily kicked his ass. He dominated him.

The masked Imposter Kane that came out during the Kane/Orton match is the Kane that has been wrestling on WWE TV since he was unmasked by Triple H.

The Imposter Kane that got his ass kicked tonight was the Kane that LOST last night on the PPV.

Clues:

A) Jim Ross, as Kane was kicking the so-called "Imposter Kane"'s ass, mentioned, "Where was this last night?" Meaning how could Kane so suddenly be able to dominate Imposter Kane like this.

B) When Imposter Kane was unmasked, he immediately covered up his face and ran.

C) Imposter Kane has the same shaved head look as the so-called Kane.

D) Kane, after removing the mask, stated "I think this belonds to me." Since when has the unmasked Kane ever cared for his mask? If ANYTHING, he should want to stay away from it, since it's been tormenting him.

Thus:

Kane and Imposter Kane are twin brothers. But that's not a big enough secret to torment Kane, right? So...

Thus:

Imposter Kane is the real Kane who debuted for the WWF. He's been taunting Kane, the FAKE Kane, about "they're all going to know!" Kane claims he knows who he is and you'd "never understand".

Now the real Kane, who beat the unmasked Kane at Vengeance, wants his spot back. He beat Kane at the PPV, and then wrestled Orton, unmasked tonight. The fans would never know, as they're twins with identical movesets.

The unmasked Kane that we all know was FORCED to come out in the Kane outfit and especially the mask, because not doing so would reveal the secret, that he had a twin brother, and Kane has been very reluctant to talk about this issue.

That's why tonight's unmasked Kane (the real Kane, wrestling for the first time unmasked) was so easily able to kick the fake Kane (the one we USUALLY see unmasked) around so easily "for the first time". In reality, he had just beat him up for the 4th time out of 4.

then, in a post after thi somsone else tried to make an "intelegent" post about the same topic...

The only logical explanation is that Kane had a psychotic breakdown 4 years ago and decided to become a hermit again, so his half-brother "Glen" assumed his identity and joined the WWE. Glen was also a wrestler who competed in the WWF/E before as Isaac Yankem & Fake Diesel. Glen is the one who lost his mask and had sex with Katie Vick's corpse. He was never burned like Kane was, which explains why his skin is fine, and unlike Kane, lived a normal life and attended parties, which explains why he was in the car with Katie Vick when she died. When Kane got word of what Glen had done and that he used his name to become a wrestling/movie star, he came out of hiding to exact revenge. The twist is that the fake Kane is actually the REAL Kane."

okie dokie what really happened is wrestling is fake, and WWE decided to do something that didn't make much sense. they hired another wrestler who was about the same size as Kane and made him dress up in Kanes old attire. his name is Andrew Hankinson, some other names he went by or still goes by are Festus Dalton, Justice Dalton, Dargon, Deacon Deville, Dorian Deville, and The Freakin' Deacon. He is the Big, Dumb guy named Festus in the redneck tag team that was being hyped last Friday on Smackdown (they reminded me of George and Lennie from of mice and men, idk about you)

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
meh, the so called '' intelligent'' theory confuse reality and kayfabe, is bullshit, since Kane is the only real Kane, masked version until the HHH match, unmasked then; there is no point in finding strange explanation, when the official is clear and credible

Reaction score
meh, the so called '' intelligent'' theory confuse reality and kayfabe,imo is bullshit, since Kane is the only real Kane, masked version until the HHH match, unmasked then... the impostor Kane is a completely different person, here is a simple link from wiki about him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drew_Hankinson

there is no point in finding strange explanation, when the official is clear and credible

did you read my post? i explained that at the end... try reading the shit you're posting about

Reaction score
i know, i know. im just saying i explained that at the end and basically the whole point of this was to show that the Impostor Kane is Festus from the new tag team on smackdown

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
During the bout, Imposter Kane came out and tried to attack Kane. This time, Kane easily kicked his ass. He dominated him.

The Imposter Kane that got his ass kicked tonight was the Kane that LOST last night on the PPV.

LMAO, kicked his ass.

But in all seriousness this theory is really inteligent. I mean it's by far the best thing I have ever read in my life, and I have read tons of interesting theories. The best 4 minutes of my entire life.