The Hurricane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

newmie

Reaction score
On ECW we saw Interim GM Tiffany say that some production crew member was in an accident but was saved by some guy in green. I obviously think this is indicating the return of the Hurricane. Now, with Helm's doing his recent interviewing backstage it all makes sense. They are going to have him to the old Superman trick having Gregory Helms be the Reporter/Journalist and The Hurricane as the Superhero. At least thats my opinion. Now this is akll just speculation on my behalf but i think it all fits.

So what do you guys reckon? Will this be the return of the Hurricane? And what do u think he will have in store for us?

the dark knight

i LOL'd when i saw him interviewing backstage.

heel helms, the hurricane or gtfo

seX-Power

The Hurricane could be a nice addition to the ECW midcard, but there needs to be some proper undercard feuds otherwise he'll be wasted.

Hometown Kid

Nah, this'll just lead to Kaval debuting with green tights...I can dream. >_>

It's probably gonna be Hurricane though. I never really liked it that much because Helms is good enough to be more than a comedy act so I hope it's just Ezekiel or something. Either way Helms would be good getting moved up to the top of ECW if he's healthy.

Airfixx

^^^^Big 'Zeke in green tights?!?!? LOL

They are going to have him to the old Superman trick having Gregory Helms be the Reporter/Journalist and The Hurricane as the Superhero.

I never understood why they didn't do that all along...

MizMasta3000

The Hurricane could be a nice addition to the ECW midcard, but there needs to be some proper undercard feuds otherwise he'll be wasted.

Yeah I agree the ECW roster gets smaller and smaller with most of their people going for the ECW championship. Hurricane needs somemore midcarders with him to get anything going for him again. I feel that if you don't have what it takes to be a major champion, ECW is a dead end in a WWE career

MizMasta3000

Nah, this'll just lead to Kaval debuting with green tights...I can dream. >_>

It's probably gonna be Hurricane though. I never really liked it that much because Helms is good enough to be more than a comedy act so I hope it's just Ezekiel or something. Either way Helms would be good getting moved up to the top of ECW if he's healthy.

Kaval is out with a major knee injury anyways I think

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I didn't even think about this. I immediately though Hornswaggle was coming back or something. This would be cool for them to do the interveiwer/Super Hero thing, don't know why they ain't do it before.

MizMasta3000

I never saw the point of the Hurricane Helms thing he has been doing for the past year anyway

noumenon

It'll be good for some chuckles...WASSUPWITDAT!?

I really think they should have him wrestle as both Helms and Hurricane, that would be priceless.

Ballin

Reaction score
It'll be good for some chuckles...WASSUPWITDAT!?

I really think they should have him wrestle as both Helms and Hurricane, that would be priceless.

Bahahah, that would be great!

Why so TNA fan boys can say they ripped TNA off by having a talent have a super hero alter ego that wrestles too?

I can definetly see loads of people bitching about that but heel Helms/ face Hurricane would own.

NCD

Reaction score
although he's on a different brand than those two, it'd've been great to see Helms, Goldust and Lil Horny all together as a trio.

Oh, and btw... that Batista sig and avy is hilarious! lmao! ^

chessarmy

Hurricane or not, he better get rid of Velvet, she deserves to be with a much better man. Someone who will make sure she is satisfied every night, someone to make sure she gets exactly what she wants, a physical specimen beyond any other man on this universe.....me!! :)

Anyways, Helms as a backstage interview guy was working for me because I honestly could care less about him as a wrestler. He's mid-card for life tbh